Chapter 23: You Finally Know To Call For Me

"Peng!" Just as she finished speaking, the sound of a huge collision reached Gu Yunlan's ears. It's the sound of a body landing on the ground. At the same time, she felt as if the sky and earth were spinning, and she felt herself being seized in a scalding hot embrace.

"How are you so dumb? You finally knew to call for me?" Xuanyuan Ying furrowed his brows, chiding as he dipped his head. He had been watching from outside for a such a long time, truly dumb!

"I..." Gu Yunlan leaned feebly in Xuanyuan Ying's embrace. She opened her eyes slowly, and was alarmed speechless by what she saw.

What sort of thing this is, it's a woman; With a white-colored skull, it's body is draped in white women's clothing. Green lights floated upon those deep, bottomless eyes. She watched as those white bones slowly crawled up, clattering upon it's mouth. That hoarse yet silver bell-like laugh sounded from there, "Haha, so what if a helper appears? My noble self will make all of you stay behind! Haha!"

The huge claws brought with it a cold light as it once again attacked those four people. Xuanyuan Ying dodged while carrying Gu Yunlan, immediately evading the attack. Those white claws touched against the walls, disappearing in an instant.

However, the two people that included Yangjin weren't as lucky. Yangjin only just had enough time to roll out of the way while carrying An Jiaona. Yet just as they evaded the giant claws, the effects appeared, and he immediately spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Brother Jin! Let's leave quickly!" An Jiaona yelled out anxiously as she hurriedly supported Yanjin and continuously backed up.

"No! Cough cough! Your sister hasn't left yet!" Yangjin's face, which was already so pale, seemed even more haggard! Damn it, the injury got worse!

Xuanyuan Ying's eyes narrowed. This person's words are really hypocritical; He obviously can't even leave, so what's the point of acting so heavily righteous?

"Leave? Are the restrictions put up by my noble self so easy to break? Nevermind your voice, even a mosquito can't fly out. Otherwise, humans would have already been swarming outside, haha!" The white bones once again laughed wildly.

Gu Yunlan had already been so frightened by its appearance as to shrink into Xuanyuan Ying's embrace. Compared with her fright during the first time meeting Xuanyuan Ying, this is way more frightening.

Xuanyuan Ying seemed to have noticed the fear from the woman in his embrace. He reached out his hand to push her behind him, directing in a low voice, "Run when you see the chance to!"

Gu Yunlan froze, then nodded her head hurriedly. This thing is too frightening!

"Haha! Hand over that woman behind you, then my noble self will let you leave!" The white bones laughed loudly, as if it felt the actions of the two were beneath its notice.

Xuanyuan Ying sneered, "You want to move her? Who is who's prey, you still don't know! White-boned demon!"

"You're looking for death! You dare to insult my noble self!" The white-boned demon howled at the sky in rage, reaching out his white claws to swipe at Xuanyuan Ying.

Xuanyuan Ying brandished his hand, sending a rush of black mist over to surround the claw.

About that time, the surrounding walls trembled and quaked, and the gate behind the people made a ripping sound, as if it was being torn open.

The two people including Yangjin reacted, hurriedly pulling An Jaona quickly towards the courtyard gate, stumbling as they ran.

Gu Yunlan had only just reached the courtyard gate when she felt some kind of barrier, once again knocking her back a few steps.