18 | taken | galaxies // larry

[taken by _SecretLove_]

"i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

where harry is a boy that lives in the country, and sits on a hill at night to watch the stars.

where louis is a boy that lives in the city, and watches the stars out his window.

where johannah wants to live in the country and anne wants to live in the city.

where the tomlinsons move in a half-mile down the road from the styles', and harry and louis find themselves sitting on the same hill, to watch the same stars.

where love begins to flourish in the hearts of two teenage boys over their love of the galaxies.

where harry moves to the city after a few months, leaving louis with just the stars.

where they are eventually reunited and their love is stronger, because distances makes the heart grow fonder.

“we came together underneath the stars above. what started out as liking soon developed into love. i sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that i knew i waited all my life to fall in love with you.”

so i've recently fallen in love with the quotes up there and this popped into my head

if you want this, make sure you're really going to write it! we're having an issue with this, as we have 'sold' multiple ideas to people who are not really writing them.

and, if you're really going to write it, don't rush it! this story will take time to progress, as there are multiple steps to the plot. i would really love to see this written in quality.

kate x