Chapter 2 : Mumbai trip

Abhay's POV:

We woke up early in the morning..... As we were so excited about our trip ..... I came out of bathroom after taking shower......

Me: Piya ye kya abhi tak ready nahi hui...... Jana nahi hai kya..... What are you doing......

Piya: O ho Abhay..... You can't see I am busy in opening my gifts...... Come na help me......

She is looking so cute...... Behaving like small kid..... So much enthusiasm for gifts...... I sat near her.... Watching her and she is blabbering continuously.......

Piya: What is this Abhay..... Mai kab se bol rahi hu aur tum ho ki meri baat sun hi nahi rahe ho......

Me: No No Piya.... I was listening.....

Piya : acha to batao mai kya bol rahi thi....

Me: tum wo.... Ummm... Tum....

Piya: Dekha I knew it.....

Me: ab isme meri kya galti hai meri biwi hai hi itni beautiful.....bs tumhe dekhte rehne ka dil krta hai...... Aur kisi baat pr dhayaan nahi jata.....

Piya: Acha ji.....

Me: You are so amazingly...wonderfully...beautifully...awesomely...most definitely the most precious of all precious things.

Piya: Kuch zaada nahi ho gaya.....

I pecked her lips and stood up from the bed..... And told her to get ready quickly......

******

Piya's POV:

Finally we reached Mumbai......my place where I was born, spent my chidhood with mom and the orphanage.......School where I saw Abhay first time and fell in love with him..... ..Still the memories are fresh in my mind...... I am feeling out of this world today......

Abhay: Piya.... piya...... Where are you lost...... We reached our hotel.....lets go.....

Me: we reached..... Bahut jldi aa gye hum......

We collected the key of our room..... And after eating and resting..... We got ready to go out....... So first we reached our old school spent some time there..... This is the place where I got my memory.....my love back

Me: Abhay my love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never.....

Abhay: And You're the girl Piya who fills all the little dark places in my heart. I love you.....

.....Then we reached graveyard where my mom was burried.....In sat near her grave.... Placed flowers on it..... Tears rolled out of my eyes......

Me: Mom.... Though it's been years now since you were taken away but
the memories are still strong.......
and I wish you were here today mom... Aap kitne kush hote mujhe or Abhay ko ek saath dekhar.... I wish aap mere saath hote.....
I can't see nor touch you
so I know you're not here
but I've still got the past
and in my heart you're still near.
If I could see you one last time
you know what I would do-
Release all my emotions
and say mom, I LOVE YOU!!!
Mom you mean the world to me
It's hard to live without you
You were always by my side
Through thick and thin .......you always helped me.....supported me....
Mom your love will shine in me
Forever, it's still hard not to look for your hand to hold.Even though you are not here with, I still have you in my heart and in my memories.
I love you forever mom.......I miss you.... I miss you so much...... I wish aap mujhe chodkar nahi jaati.....