Chap 12 Our princess

Piya's POV:

I am standing in front of the mirror.... Looking at my gigantic baby bump..... Rubbing it affectionately...... Three weeks more champ..... Time passed so quickly..... I am so lucky to have a husband like you Abhay....the only thing better than having husband like you is our baby having you as his daddy....

Mom, dad and Abhay gave me lots of love and care..... Making me feel so special......It was too cold outside...... I sneaked into blanket on bed where Abhay was lying........ We were just cuddling and thinking how our life was going to be different with the arrival of our little one.....

Me: Abhay you complete me and I complete you but the new member who is going to enter our life is gonna complete both of us. After all, he is a little bit of you and little bit of me.

Abhay: ......you are right...... It feels like a rebirth since you gave me the best surprise of my life by telling me about your pregnancy. I feel like being on the seventh heaven forgetting all my worries and past. My smiles are getting bigger every day and I have started loving the person in the mirror than ever.

I almost cried when small wave of pain hit me..... I clenched Abhay's shirt.....

Abhay: Piya are you alright...... Hey what happened....

Me: I am fine.... Just a little pain..... But I am use to it now....

Abhay: Are you sure? Let's go to hospital.....

Me: No... No... I am fine Abhay..... No need to go to hospital.....

He wrapped his hands around me pulling closer to him.......

Abhay: Good night love.... Have some sleep.....

Me: Good night......

****

Abhay's POV:

I just wake up..... Checking the bed with my hands......Still sleepy.... But jolted up..... When I realized Piya was not there..... Where is she??? I looked around and called out for her..... Piya.... I checked bathroom.... But she was nowhere to find.....It scared hell out of me...... Mom and Dad are also not here.... They are out of the town.....I ran downstairs.... Checked kitchen..... Not there..... Piya!!! I called out again.....I went in living room...... Why its so dark here...... Suddenly the lights were on!!!!........

Piya: Surprise......... Happy birthday Abhay!!!!

I ran toward her and hugged her tightly..... I was relieved that she was fine.... My baby was fine......I checked her out.... Cupped her face... Kissed her forehead.......

Piya: Abhay.... Relax..... I am fine...... Kaisa lga mera surprise......

Surprise...... Then I looked around Oh!
Decorations.... And cake on the table...... Okay to its my birthday today...... Whats date today..... Okay..... Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi tha.......

Piya: chlo jldi se aao cake kaato.....

I cut the cake and enjoyed the little sweet moment of my life....

Me: When did you planned this?? Mujhe kaise nahi pta chla......

Piya: I was planning this from weeks.......

Me: so sweet of you love..... In between your pregnancy stress and pain..... You planned this.... Thank you very much...... But Piya tumhe itna kaam krne ke liye kisne bola....... Je decorations and all..... Tumhe bas rest krni chahyie and you......

Piya: Not a big deal Abhay...... I just want you to be happy..... And I wanna cherish every single moment with you......And this little things makes me happy...... And this is your first birthday with our baby..... And little one is wishing his daddy Happy birthday!!!