G

Jimin p.o.v

I kiss him back. "T-Tae.." I stuttered as he put his hands on my waist to lift me up so I would be on top of him. "Jiminie.." he groaned softly. He bit my lip asking for entrance and I quickly let him. "Hm-" I moaned as started to suck on my bottom lip. "Ah tae.." I whimpered when he started to suck on my neck instead and formed a hickey. "Hyung... I-I like you" he stuttered and looked away. So what Jungkook said was right.. "Then make me forget about Jungkook... prove to me how good you are and how much you like me.. make me love you instead" I said staring at him. He looked at me "sure hyung.. one day I'll make you mine.." he smiled softly and kissed me again this time harder. "HYUNG-" Jungkook ran into the room without knocking so he saw me and tae kissing while I'm sitting in his lap. He just stared at us and walked out slamming the door. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" I said pissed. "He doesn't look okay.. lets go to his room to ask him what's the matter yeah?" Tae asked me softly. "Yeah.."

"Jungkookie" I said when I entered his room with tae "Now I know why you wanted to go to tae's house so bad" he said not looking at me. "Huh?" I'm so confused. "you told me you'll keep it for someone who you love and loves you-". "Get to the point you're confusing me" I said cutting him off. ". "You wanted to go to his house so bad to fuck right?" He said now looking at me. "Jungkook- you really think that I'm like you? I'm not easy and how long have you dated that bi- I mean Becky?! Like less than a fucking week" I said angry. "And you told you guys already fucked- isn't that great? You're a 21 year old kid who lost your virginity to someone who probably doesn't even love you-" this time he cut me off. "S-she loves me.. she just needed it because she was stressed she told me ever since the first day we dated that she needs to get rid of her stress by doing it with me" So fucking stupid. "And you believed her? Wow Jungkook I thought you were smart.. what kind of girl would do that? You're such an idiot.." don't cry Jimin.. "and for your information.. me and Jimin wasn't going to do it.. I just confessed to him.. Jimin isn't easy like your girlfriend" tae said softly walking towards me and hold my hand. "Tae.. lets go on a date tomorrow" I said holding his hand and walked out.

The next day 6:48 pm

"Thank you for coming with me today.. I really had fun." I said smiling at tae licking my ice cream. "S-sure hyung.. and don't lick your ice cream like that.." he said with his face red. I giggled. "Would you want to sleep over tonight?" I ask him. "Sure.. if you let me borrow your over size sweater." I nodded. We continue to walk back home. "I think Jungkook isn't here-" I stop as I saw red high heels at the front door. "Never mind.." I said softly. "Lets just go in tae.. ignore them." When we walked in we saw a beautiful but slutty girl sitting on the coach next to jungkook facing the tv. "Oh hi hyung.. hope you don't mind Becky is staying the night here.." Jungkook said looking at my hands which were holding tae's. "uh yeah.. do whatever you want." I said about to walk upstairs with tae. "Hi.. I'm Becky Jungkook girlfriend" she walked towards us and looked at tae in the eye. She's she fucking him.. wtf. "Jimin" I said trying to shrug it off but she continued to stare at tae. "Excuse me! but stop eye-fucking my boyfriend" I shouted irritated. "What do you mean hyung she won't do that." Jungkook said walking toward us. "But she did" tae said and signaled me to walk upstairs. "I w-wasn't" I heard she said softly before entering my room.

It's now 9:36. Me and tae were talking about stuff until we heard something. "A-ah jungkookie h-harder" great just great.. "ah- baby" Jungkook moaned and that's when I started to cry. "Hey.. hey look at me.." tae said softly wiping my tears. "Ah! Daddy!" She fucking screamed and it doesn't help that his room is right next to mine. I can even hear the sound of the bed hitting the wall. "Don't listen to them.. listen to me.. okay?" I sniffed and nodded.

"kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo no
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
kkwak kkeureoanajwo~
kkwak jabajwo, nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo" he sang softly his voice so soothing.

"Remember Jiminie.. I love you.." he kissed my head softly.

(An : I'm so sorry there's no jikook in this chapter but I promise there will in the next one. ITS 3 AM BUT I CAN'T SLEEP)

(Edit : it was 3 am I made so many mistakes sorry AND NOW ITS 5 AM AND I STILL CANT SLEEP TF)