K

Jimin p.o.v

I woke up and looked to my right to see a sleeping tae his arms wrapped around me. "Taeee" I said as I turned around to face him. "Taetaeee" I poked his cheeks staring at him. "When did you became so handsome.." I mumbled to my self. He suddenly opened his eyes and smirked at me. "Soo you think I'm handsome yeah?" I blushed and looked somewhere else. "N-no.."  "I know I'm handsome hyung~" he smiles cheekily and hugged me tighter.

"I r-really like you hyung"

"Seeing you cry because of Jungkook annoys me so damn much." I looked at him and I felt like crying. "I'm sorry.." I said looking down. "No hyung don't be sorry.. just promise me you'll be strong yeah?" He held my hands. "I want to forget about him." He looked at me and a few seconds later tae got on top of me and caged me with his arms. "I'll make you forget about him.." he said with his deep voice and started leaving kisses down my body. "T-tae.." I moaned as he started sucking my neck softly. When he lift his head up he stared at my lips and leaned in slowly. He kissed me softly moving his lips slowly then his right hand traveled down to my ass. He squeezed it causing me to moan. "Ah tae.." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back sticking my tongue out. "Hm" he moaned and started to grind his hips down slowly causing his cloth member to rub against mine. "T-tae oh my god-" I panted and start sucking on his bottom lip.

"Hyung! Are you guys awake yet!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs and tae immediately got off me. "I'm s-so sorry hyung I-I didn't know wh-" I cut him off with a soft kiss. "It's okay tae.. I liked it" I smile and got up. "Lets go down stairs." I told him and held his hands. When we went down stairs we saw Jungkook sitting alone staring at his cereal and 2 other bowls on the other side. "Jungkook?" I said walking towards him. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked him not really caring. "She left last night." "Huh? Wouldn't she be too tired after sex to even go home?" Tae asked him. "I also thought that but she wasn't tired at all." Jungkook said scratching his neck. That bitch probably gets fucked too much she used to it. "I'm not surprised." I said quietly. "Jiminie hyung!! Did something bit your neck!? and your lips are so swollen!" Jungkook shouted looking at me. "Jungkook calm down it's a hickey and his lips are swollen from kissing me so much-" I cut tae off. "D-don't say things like t-that!" I looked down my face burning. God so embarrassing.

"O-oh" Jungkook said and started eating.

Jungkook p.o.v

"So uh you guys dating now?" I asked them and Tae looked at me. "I don't know.. are we Jiminie?" He then looked at Jimin hyung. "Uh...if he ask me out officially." Jimin said playing with his fingers. "Then hyung.. will you be my boyfriend" tae asked as he held jimin's hand. "Say no!" I shouted. They stared at me and Taehyung hyung was frowning.

Wait what?

"No is not the a-answer hyung!" I smiled nervously.

What the fuck just happened?

"Uh I hope you guys end up together-  and uh yeah! Bye!" I got up and ran up to my room.  What the fuck. "Maybe I'm just a bit stressed.. maybe- I'm afraid that Jiminie will choose tae over me in the future.." I said to myself looking at the ceiling. I sighed and decided to take a warm shower. I filled the bathtub with hot water and got in. I sighed and start thinking about last night the reason why Becky left.

"Ah fuck I'm coming-"

"Harder daddy~"

"Ah- Jimin~"

God I'm an asshole. I never thought I would moan his name while fucking my girlfriend... how did it fucking happened?! I don't even like him.. I just...

I-I just masturbated while thinking about him twice before

(An : ayeee long time no see? Hope you guys enjoyed it)