'1- Unending doom ✓

My eyes had been enthralled by her ever since she first stepped in here and asked to be apart of my group. Her pale complexion had made her mixed eyes stand out. The soft glow of hazel, and the green blended, but contrasted. Her soft brown hair had this natural wave that made her stand out in the crowd. The light seemed to bounce off of her hair, which made the urge of running my fingers intolerably strong. Her small, delicate figure demanded to be taken care of, and be possessed by someone who would swear to protect her from any harm.

My thoughts continued drifting, but a knock resonated throughout my office, making my thoughts stop about her and making me focus solely on the muffled voice talking behind the door.

I stood up, and voiced out, "Come in," allowing whoever was behind the door to come in.

When she stepped in, her eyes immediately bore into mine. Her soft, cold eyes were so captivating, making me a prisoner of her eyes at that moment.

"Take a seat, this will take a while," I gestured to the two chairs in front of my desk. She closed the door and the soft patter of her feet made their way to the chairs. I calmed down and took a seat on my office chair and closed my eyes.

When the small thud of walking feet stopped and the scraping of a chair was heard, I opened my lids heavily to look at her, where she was now sitting across from me.

" Preguntó por mi?" Her Spanish came out, making her Latina side showing, leaving a shiver at the beginning of my spine and slowly making its way down, leaving me dazed for a few seconds.

"Sorry, but I didn't quite understand," I lacked knowledge as to what she said, but I had an idea of what she had asked because of her curious tone and the sentence sounding more like a question. This Spanish will get in the way, it needs to go away. That definitely needs to go. 

"Oh, forgive me, but I had asked if you asked for me?" She translated what she had said previously in Spanish.

"Ah, yes, yes I did. I called you to fix some issues here that you may be unaware of. Of course, you know what might happen here, right?" I jumped right back into the business and leaned back into my chair, not allowing myself to get distracted by her.

"No I don't understand what is going on, that is why I came here. To find out myself." Her frustration had been clearly etched onto her face, letting me know she didn't quite enjoy my joke.

"I called you here to inform you of something that has been on my mind and you have no say in this." It was clear that I had gotten her to think about what my proposition might be. That mind of hers always managed to come up with the best things that could've ever happened to me or the group. 

"Alright, just get to the point. I don't see why you're beating around the bush." Her delicate mouth had spit out such harsh words, that would've made me cringe, but I didn't, for the sake of my pride and the sake of wanting to impress her. 

"I wanted to have a little fun, plus you know I'm not one to beat around the bush," I leaned forward, smelling her sweet scent of lavender. I was waiting for her reaction of me being close, but nothing came. She remained with that non-passive look, seeming uninterested. I leaned back and continued, "I always go straight to the point."

"Well," she clicked her tongue, "it sure as hell doesn't look like that right now." Her spitfire was enough to make me realize that I was to do this quickly before I completely lost her interest.

" You need to be proposed to," I clenched my jaw, watching her eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry, qué?" Her wide eyes only lasted a few seconds, before they quickly returned to their normality of coldness. 

I repeated what I had originally thought before she came in, "You are to have a ring on that finger of yours by the end of the month. That's will be given by me," I had finally had the pleasure of finishing my words. My thoughts for once in peace of having to tell her,  no longer worried about how it was going to be hard to tell her. I was relieved. Relieved that I finally had her here, where I wanted her to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here's this update, I changed the title and the cover but I'm keeping the same username because it may help in finding the book. Once again thanks for reading!
•••Pregunto por mi? - Did you ask for me?

•••...qué? - ...what?