Tony

Tony stepped forward your front porch.

"[y/n] , you look beautiful tonight." Tony purred, "I promise tonight will be one to remember."

"Where are we going?" You blushed, curious as to what the ever so intoxicating Mr. Oller fancied as a 'good time.'

"Baby, you're just going to have to trust me." Tony giggled, pushing a lose strand of your hair away behind your ear. As sneaky and smooth as he was, he couldn't hide what his intentions were once he moved your hair aside. He moved his face in quickly, and planted a kiss upon your smooth cheek-bone.

"Tony-" you whimpered, trying to pretend you didn't enjoy his warm lips pressed against your skin.

"Come along, my beautiful darling," Tony announced, folding his hand over yours, leading you down the three steps off your porch.

He walked you over to a parked limousine. Thoughts fluttered your mind as to why he would've gone out of his way to get a limo when he had a car, and these were anything but cheap.

"[y/n], before you ask: yes, a limo. I wanted to present you with the best of the best to make a first impression. Either go big, or go home. That's my motto." He laughed, opening up the door for you, escorting you in, not once letting go of your hand.

The key in the limousine's ignition rattled the extravagant vehicle, as it began moving forward.

"Here. Wear this," Tony smiled placing a blindfold over your eyes, "trust me, I won't let anything bad happen to you." He pleaded.

You gave into his desire and wore the blindfold.

15 or so minutes had passed, and you felt the vehicle coming to a stop. The entire ride consisted of Tony planting small, warm kisses up and down your arm, complimenting every feature you possessed.

You stepped out of the limo, and onto the soft Earth beneath you. Automatically you knew, you were at one of the beautiful Los Angeles-neighbor-beaches.

Tony came up Brahmins you, placing one hand around your waist, using the other to untie the blindfold.

The blindfold fell to the white sand.

"Tony, it's beautiful" you gasped, watching ahead as all the candles lay in a heart. Dead in the center of the heart was a large picnic.

"A night picnic by the ocean, only something beautiful to compliment such a beautiful woman."

He, still with his arm around your waist, walked over to the heart picnic.

He assisted you in taking a seat on the large cozy blanket.

"Tony. This is too perfect-"

Tony cut you off, "honey, let's not speak until I reveal to you everything I have in store." He insisted, pressing his index finger to your lips, then running his finger down your cheek.

He pulled out a little grey box and three other thin boxes.

Tony fucking oller, man. The only guy that brings a wireless DVD player to the beach on a date, and makes it work.

"Romantic comedies, sci-fi, or the infamous horror?" Tony sang out.

You rolled your eyes, and pointed to the one closest to him, the horror.

"I take it as [y/n] isn't quite the girl to prefer horror movies. Is this your way of trying to get close to me; when it gets to a scary part, you're gonna hide behind me? And then we'll end up cuddling, huh? Is that it?" Tony retorted, sounding angry but humorous.

"Actually, I just fucking love horror movies." You scoffed at him.

"Oh," Tony blubbered, "but can we cuddle anyways?"

"If you're scared, Tony, I won't let the big bad monsters hurt you. I mean, then who would I stare at or dream about kissing?" The words flowed out of your mouth, and almost immediately you regretted it.

You blushed and tried to brush off the comment.

"Interesting." Tony mocked, "you dream about this?" Tony responded, lifting your head with his index finger and thumb.

His lips were so warm and pleasant. They trailed your cheek, falling from your high cheekbones down to your lips.
One kiss wasn't enough.
Sparks flew, and before you knew it, the kiss had taken off by itself.

It was beautiful.
And Tony truly meant what he said when he said it'd be a "night to remember"

-------------------------------------------
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♡ Tony let me love you ♡

-@mktofangirls

Comment/vote/share

(Malcolm imagines to come)