Chapter 3: The Malfoy Family

Harry potter pov:

Ron and I are both sitting at our table in the great hall, anxiously watching the first years being sorted, keenly observing  the twins as they stood close together instinctively for comfort. Ginny sat on the other side of me trying to talk with me about her holiday laughs, however I snap at her to be quiet and return my intense stare towards the twins.

Ron throws me a dirty glare and elbows me in the side for being rude to his little sister and I dismiss him also, which simply irritates him further and thankfully he doesn't act upon his frustration like I would.

Hermione sits opposite us with a determined face focused on the twins and I could see her fingers crossed in hope for.. something. Perhaps she wished they joined our house? I do want them in the same house as us as it'll be easier to keep an eye on them.

" Clyde Lupin "

Clyde is up first, nervously glancing from his hands to our table and suddenly it feels as though an anchor has landed on my head. Feeling nervous myself as well as hopeful that this can all be over with quickly, Clyde meets my stare and whimpers to himself once the hat is placed on his head.

Fred and George slip me a letter and I open it up only to quickly put it away into my robe pockets just in time to witness the end of Clyde's sorting.

" Hufflepuff! " the sorting hat cried, sending Hufflepuff table into cheers of excitement at having a new member of their house.

Clyde is free of the hat and hurries down the steps towards their table, sweat forming at the side of his forehead. I frown with worry but quickly shake it away and my thoughts return to the letter I barely looked at, but when I looked back at the hat Meg was at the end of her sorting.

" Griffindor! " the hat cried out, sending griffindor table into loud cheering.

I worry over how Clyde is going to do in his house, Meg on the other hand is an issue out of the way. Ron nudges me gently and I look at him with a slightly dazed expression but it soon vanished and a tired smile took its place.

" Yeah?" I said, trying to stifle a yawn.

" Malfoys been eyeing you on the train and hes being a right weirdo I mean LOOK at him " Ron whispered his warning and pointed over at the Slytherin table where Malfoy sat with a plate of food in front of him. However he doesn't seem interested in the food at all as his clouded eyes crawl over me in a almost curious manner.

I try not to look uncomfortable and I really want to look away but I just can't bring myself to break our stare off, soft lips are stroked once by the slide of his tongue. Malfoy was only trying to keep his lips moist but the way he moved his tongue sends strange feelings down my arms almost like shivers.

I hope its not that time of the month already because I can feel a faint tickling sensation going all over my body the longer I look at the blonde boy. He smiles charmingly and his eyes are becoming a bit hooded with lust, something isn't quite right about Malfoy and it could be he casted a spell on me or something.

There is no chance of him actually wanting to court me, after all I'm not much to look at and despite the little fame I have because of my parents nobody really falls in love with me. Sure I have a soft mess of black hair and smooth skin along with sage eyes but those don't catch anybody's attention.

My personality can be loved too, alas people don't even love my personality, so perhaps I'm just not worth loving. I might be that rare person without a mate that's not made for anyone in the world and that would be a lonely life for me personally.

I'd like to have a mate and their gender does not matter at all and we'd have a wedding with all our family there together. We'd have our own home to call our own and we'd both get jobs and take care of each other, maybe we'll decide to have children, I'm sure Padfoot and Moony would love having grandkids to babysit.