Chapter 1

Trevor Stines as Theo Mikaelson. Pic Above^

Theo's POV

When I told Noah about his sister's death he cried on my chest until he fell asleep. I carried him to his room and laid him gently on his bed, I went to the hospital to see if I could recover Elena's body I asked one of the nurses were Elena was but she didn't know what I was talking about. The nurse was compelled and now I can only guess who has Elena now.

I made went to The Salvatore Boarding House but no one was home, I did a locator spell to track down The Salvatores they were at the Gilbert Residence. I get there and I hear voices coming from upstairs, I go up to Elena's room to see Stefan, Damon, and... Elena alive no less.

When The Salvatores saw me they stood protective in front of Elena and I smile looking towards Elena, who looks fearful at me and I don't blame her I am the son of Klaus Mikaelson "Why are you here?" For revenge?" Damon asks "No. I was going to prepare a funeral for Elena, but I see you're alive and well. This is good news for Noah." I reply "Noah?" Elena asks "Yes, he cried himself to sleep when I told him of your passing, but now I tell him your alive and transitioning into a vampire, no less." I reply with a smirk.

I start to walk away when Damon speeds in front of me "Where are you going?" Damon asks "I'm going inform Noah of the good news." I tell him. I try to leave but Damon still block my way, I chuckle "Damon. I thought we established that you don't want to provoke me." I state as I let my face vamps out with glowing golden eyes.

Damon backs away "Wait... you're a vampire, but I saw you use magic. You can't be a vampire and a witch." Damon states, I walk towards him as he backs away some more "Well I am, as well as something extra." I say as I walk past him downstairs to make a call to Noah. I tell him to get ready and that I have some good news when I get home.

I get home to see that Uncle is dressed and ready like I asked him to "So, what is this good news, you said you had?" Noah asks "Your sister, Elena is alive." I say, he glares at me tears about spill from his eyes "Are you playing some kind of game with me, because if you are..." He said "No. No I swear." I tell him then I explain to him what I've been up to.

I took Noah to The Gilbert House, Noah went upstairs to see his sister. I was about to leave when "What are you?" I hear someone ask, I turn around its Stefan "I'm a tribrid. Part vampire, werewolf, and witch." I explain. Stefan's eyes widen at what I said then I leave.

I went to The Lockwood Cellar and saw 'Tyler' standing near the entrance he see me "Father." I state "Son." Tyler/Klaus said smirking "Shall we?" I say. We enter the cellar to see Bonnie standing in front of my Father's coffin "It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asks, Bonnie turns around and sees us "What are you doing here? The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got" Bonnie said. As they talk I walk over to the coffin to see my Father's desiccated body "Same rules apply. No one knows. No one. Do you understand me, Bonnie?" Tyler/Klaus said to Bonnie.

While Father is hiding out in the cellar I decide to go back to The Gilbert Household to check on Noah, I enter the house it seems there was a commotion here. I hear the cocking of a gun I turn around slowly and see a gun pointed at me, I put my hands up no need to make an enemy out of The Sheriff "Easy Liz, he might be able to help us." Damon said as The Sheriff lowers her gun.

Damon explains what happened "They took Noah too?" I ask, Damon nods and I smirk "What?" Damon asks with a raised eyebrow "I can track them." I reply "How?" Damon asks "Let me worry about that. Can I have a map, please." I ask politely. Damon hands me a map I lay it out, I bite my hand and let my blood drip on the map. I start to do a locator spell, my blood locates were Noah and others are being held "There, now let's make a plan of attack." I say to Damon.

We get to the secluded ranch, Damon's plan if you can call it that but I'll let him go with this... whatever this is. Damon uses Matt as bait to lure out The Pastor but it fails then two officers shot Damon in the chest. I magically rip the guns from their hands then I snap their necks with magic, I look down at Damon and thought 'Idiot' he gets up to find his job is already done for him. "Noah! Are you here?!" I shout, I see him running out the house and he embraces me with a hug... that's surprising, I hug back.