Chapter 2

Noah Urrea as Noah Gilbert. Pic Above^

Noah's POV

I wake up in my bed, how did I get here? Then I remember last night. I was crying on Theo, I must've passed out from the crying. I start to tear up again thinking about the fact that my Sister is dead then I hear my phone ring and I answer "Yes?" it's Theo "Uncle, get ready I'm coming to get you. I have some good news." Then he hung up.

Good news? What good news could he possibly have? I sigh and get ready like he asked. After finished I getting ready I see Theo just getting in "So, what is this good news, you said you had?" I ask "Your Sister, Elena is alive" Theo answers I glare at him, is he playing some kind of game with me? "Are you playing some kind of game with me? Because if you are..." I say tears welling in my eyes "No. No, I swear." He says then he explains what he was doing all morning.

Theo drives me to my former residence to see my sister, who is still alive and is transitioning into a vampire. The second we arrive I walk inside and I go upstairs to my Sister's room, I see Jeremy hugging her I clear my throat they both turn and see me.

I tear up when I see Elena "I thought you were dead." I said, I rush towards her embracing her in a hug "I was, but now I'm not." Elena said. I look at her "Are you going to go through with the transition?" I ask her "I don't know, Bonnie said that she would find a way turn me back into a human." She answers "And if she doesn't?" I ask, she doesn't answer.

I left my Sister alone with Stefan, I've been sitting in my old room for a while now it's mostly empty because most of my stuff is at Theo's Place, just the bed I'm sitting on. I've already forgiven Elena for what she did but I don't feel safe here in this house, I never did ever since our Parents died and Aunt Jenna dying only made it worse.

I hate to admit it, but when Elena had Jeremy compelled to leave it was the perfect excuse for me to leave this house. But nothing's changed, Theo's House maybe safer but drama still ensues. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a noise downstairs I go check it out along with Elena "Stefan?" Elena says "Guys, don't move." Stefan said.

We stopped on the staircase to see Stefan surrounded by officers pointing guns at him with Pastor Young standing among them. After the officers and Pastor Young captured Stefan they took Elena and I to a Ranch, Pastor Young tries to talk to us, well Elena I just tune out their conversation.

Suddenly I hear "No, I've got to get out of here." Elena says as she runs out of the house, I try to follow after her but The Pastor grabs me before I go any further "Get her!" He shouts. An officer hits my sister in the face knocking her out and taking her away "Elena! What are you going to do to her?!" I yell towards The Pastor, he doesn't answer.

I glare at The Pastor as he paces inside the ranch, I know what you're thinking? Why haven't I tried to escape with magic. Well, even if I did make it pass the front door I would probably be stop by the many officers that are around the ranch. With my sister in trouble I'm sure Damon will come to the rescue or hopefully Theo will come to my rescue.

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Big, bad vampire out here" I hear outside. The Pastor opens the door it's Damon, he has Matt on the ground bleeding. Damon tries to lure The Pastor but it doesn't work and Damon gets shot in the chest then falls to the ground. Great plan, Damon as always suddenly I hear my name being called "Noah! Are you here?!" I hear Theo shout.

I try to leave again but The Pastor stops me again, so I kick him in the crotch he falls to his knee then I punch him in the head knocking him out. I guess my lessons with Jon have paid off, I run outside I see Theo. I don't know what came over me but I rushed toward him and gave him a hug, he hugs back.

The next day The Pastor and The Council died in a gas explosion accident, so they say. I'm at school helping Jeremy and Matt with The Memorial to honor all the dead "So, what are these again?" Matt asks "They're paper lanterns. The student council made them for after the memorial. We light them up in honor of all the dead." Jeremy answers.

They start grabbing boxes when a girl approaches us "Jeremy? Noah?" she asks we both look confusingly at her "Picture an emo pixie cut and braces." She said "April?" Jeremy asks, my eyes widen in recognition "Yeah." She replies. April. As in April Young, Daughter of Pastor Young. Huh, she grew up to be pretty.

I'm at The Memorial sitting next to Stefan as Mrs. Lockwood speaks then she volunteers my Sister when April didn't show up, she speaks at the podium. Elena stops speaking for some reason "Do you smell that?" I hear Caroline asks Tyler "Blood." He responds, my Sister starts to breath heavily "I um..." My Sister says as she tries to speak more.

Elena is still struggling to speak because of the blood she's smelling, Stefan comes up to the podium and leads her off the stage. My Sister is struggling with her bloodlust and I'm not sure what I can do to help her, suddenly I hear a gunshot and everyone in the church panics.

I didn't know what to do so I left the church with the crowd of people, I get back home "Oh hi, Uncle. How was the Memorial?" Theo asks. I explained to him what happened at the memorial "I'm sorry that happened that happened, Uncle." Theo said "And My Sister can barely control her bloodlust because she can't hold any blood unless she drinks from a live person." I say. Theo chuckles "And did someone tell her she had to drink from the vein." He asks smugly, I raise an eyebrow "Yeah, I think so. It was probably Damon who told her." I answer. Theo chuckles again "What?" I ask "Oh nothing. I'm sure you'll figure it out, eventually." Was his answer and I give him a look. I get a text from Stefan but I decide to ignore it and call it a night.