Chapter 11

Noah' POV

I've been living in New Orleans for three months and it's been relatively peaceful, Theo found a place for us to live away from Klaus' Mansion so we wouldn't be in the way of his plans. I'm at Klaus' Mansion to see Hayley to make sure she's okay, I mean she is carrying my future Niece or Nephew in her belly, Hayley and I hear the door open "Who are you?" Hayley asks "Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car—get them, will you?" Rebekah asks.

I clear my throat "Rebekah, she's not a maid, this is Hayley and she is carrying Klaus' child." I say annoyed "Oh hi, Henrik. Heard you became a vampire, thanks to our Nephew." Rebekah said smirking, I start to grow angry "Tell me Henrik, do you like being a vampire like the rest of us?" Rebekah ask tauntingly, my anger grows more then I take a deep breath "No." I said calmly "Where's Elijah?" Rebekah asks.

I take another breath "Klaus daggered him, probably stashed him somewhere." I say "Klaus! Get out of here and tell me what you've done with our Brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah shouts. A pair of doors open and Klaus enters the room annoyed "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" Klaus asks "They were very rude." Rebekah answers.

I decide to leave and take a nighttime stroll through the city "Henrik?" I hear someone say, I turn around to see a young adult black male and he's a vampire I can sense it "Um, sorry, my name's Noah." I say, the stranger chuckles "Sorry, you just remind of someone I knew a long time ago, he was like family. I'm Marcel." He said, putting his hand out, I shook his hand then he left.

So, that was Marcel; King of New Orleans and apparently he knew my past-self, that's... interesting. I continued walking until I reach a park, I see Hayley sitting on a bench and I walk over to her "Come on, Hayley. One upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history." I hear Hayley say, I grow angry again I walk over to her "What are you doing?" I ask deathly calm glaring at her "Nothing." She said and goes to leave.

A vampire suddenly appears in front of Hayley "Dumb move, coming into the quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The Vampire said "I've had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do." Hayley says angrily and she throws the cup's contents into the vampire's face, Hayley spins around only to have two more vampires appear.

I stand protectively in front of Hayley and magically snap the necks of both vampires, Rebekah appears "Nice work, Henrik." Rebekah said, I scoff and walk away, great I did magic in the quarter when Theo explicitly told me not too.

This walk is going on longer than I thought, I see Rebekah and Marcel walking together so I decide to tail them. I follow them to a church I go inside the church, I look around, it looks abandoned I hear noises upstairs. I make my way upstairs to the attic when I see Rebekah thrown out of a doorway, I look over at the doorway and I see Marcel and a girl about my age, she's a witch and a powerful one at that.

"Noah, what are you doing here?" Marcel asks suspiciously "Um..." I said as I try to walk into the room but I'm stopped by a boundary spell, I probably have to invited in "You're a vampire?" Marcel asks surprised but I don't answer him instead I put my hand against the boundary and concentrate.

I start to feel magic flow into me adding to my own until there was nothing left then I walk into the room both Marcel and the girl are surprised as well as myself, I look up at the pair when Marcel stands protectively in front of the girl "What do you want?" Marcel asks ready for a confrontation "I... was just following Rebekah to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble but I guess that was a bust." I say.

"Who are you, really?" Marcel asks "I'm Noah Gilbert, but you may have known me as Henrik Mikaelson." I answer "So, you are Henrik then why did you act like you didn't know me?" Marcel asks "That's because I didn't. I don't remember." I answer "What do you mean you don't remember?" Marcel asks, I explain to him that I'm a reincarnation of Henrik and that I remember somethings but all of it, and I also told them that I recently became a witch-vampire hybrid with a strange ability "That's impossible, you can't be a witch and vampire." Marcel said "Well, I am. So..." I say shrugging.

Marcel looks sheepishly at me "You know I can't let you leave, right?" Marcel said, I give him a look "I mean, you're my favorite Mikaelson but I can't have you blabbing to Klaus about where Davina is." Marcel said pointing to the girl, who is staring me down. I think about it for a moment, I have no loyalty to Klaus "Okay I'll stay but what about Rebekah?" I ask.

"I'll sent her on her way after Davina erases her memories of this place." Marcel said "Oh she's that powerful." I ask looking at Davina. After Davina messes with Rebekah memories, Marcel picks her up and leaves, which leaves me alone with Davina who is still looking at me with suspicion "Um... I was wondering how did you so powerful. I never felt magic like yours." I ask Davina "None of your business." Davina tells me sharply "Okay..." I say, I look around then I notice a coffin I open it.

It reveals a daggered Elijah the coffin is shut magically "What are you doing?!" Davina yells "Sorry! I was just curious." I say, throwing my hands up in surrender. Davina looks at me from head to toe then he blushes a little "How did you break my boundary?" Davina asks "I don't know, but I know it wasn't channeling. I know the difference. It was almost like I absorbed it completely adding to my own magic." I explain to Davina "Oh, wow, and you're a vampire too." She said, I nod.

The next I awoke to voice shouting "Uncle! Uncle! Where are you?!" I hear Theo shout, Davina wakes up as well "Theo! Keep it down, it's morning." I say tiredly "Uncle, what are you doing here and who is that?" Theo asks "I'm a hostage and this is Davina, a powerful witch." I answer "So, this is Davina... wait what? What do you mean you're a hostage?" Theo asks "I'm a willing hostage and I'm fine, so you can go. I'll see you when I see you." I say.

Theo makes a face "Are you sure, Uncle?" Theo asks concerned "Yes, I will be fine, Nephew. Now can you please just go." I say, Theo looks dejected and leaves. "That was cold, he's your nephew. He's cute." Davina said, I roll my eyes "Well he keeps treating like I'm a kid and it's worse ever since I became a vampire. I'm his Uncle not the other way around." I say annoyed "I think he's trying to look out for you, like Marcel does for me." Davina said "I know, it's just gets annoying sometimes and I'm still adjusting to being a vampire. And I would like to do it alone." I say "Okay, so tell him that. When you're not a hostage anymore." Davina tells me, I laugh "Okay, I will. Thanks." I tell her smiling and Davina Smiles back.