Two

"Come on Liza!"

Sam rushed me out of the car into the large bowling alley.
I laughed as we walked in. The lanes were lit with black lights, making my white shirt glow.

Sam ran up to Derick, hugging him. I smiled and sat a chair be hide the lane. David sat down beside me and pit his arm on the back of my chair.
I smiled. "Hey loser."
He laughed a little. "Hi princess."
I rolled my eyes playfully and turned my head towards the lane.
I felt his eyes on me.

"David! Lets go!"
Alex shouted at him, causing him to look away from me.
He stood swiftly, pulling away. I watched him as her rolled the bowling ball down the lane, sounding like thunder as it collided with the pins.

He looked back at me and then to Rylie.
They were so damn cute together. The way she looked at him was beautiful. Something so innocent and sweet fell into her eyes. And the way she hugged him afterwards, like they were meant to be there together.
As they pulled away, she gave him that look again.
The pure, magical look. The 'i need you' look. And then he returned it.
It was kinda funny...
Because i gave him that same look.

After about three games, everyone was tired.
Rylie and David went outside, Alex left with Courtney, and i was here with Derick and Sam.

"So Liza, see anyone you like?"
Sam raised her eyebrows.
I shook my head and laughed. "Not yet," i said, forcing a smile.

She smiled and got up. "Do you need a ride home? I can take you if you want."
"No, I'm gonna stay here for awhile."

She smiled again and grabbed Derick's hand.
"See you Liza," she said while walking away.

As they left, I turned towards the lane again, replaying every time it was my turn, and he would whisper to me.
"You got this."

It echoed through my head.
This is stupid. You're stupid.
I looked at all the other groups of people playing.
They all acted differently than we did. I found it odd.

After sitting there for almost an hour, I decided to call an Uber.
I walked out side and sat on the curb.

Hi princess.

I shook my head and looked up. There was a car towards the back of the parking lot.

I looked closer and saw Rylie pushed up against the door, and David... kissing her.

I ripped my eyes away and looked down. I had known this kid for less than twenty-four hours, and here I was, almost in tears....

I soon found my self inside of a car, on my way home.

It's funny how the little things can change how you feel about one person.