Epilogue: Is 60:22

13:4 LOVE by aybisidii

Epilogue: Is 60:22

Ian's POV

BGM: Once in a lifetime by Freestyle

"Shin, I first met you at our Church's concert, I don't know but you caught my attention and since that night I can't forget about you, you were not yet full-time staff that time, so I don't know anything about you, what's your name, your age, and what ministry are you in, in short I don't have any idea about the woman I saw. But that night I prayed to God about you and I never knew that by asking God about you will have a big impact in my life because I never knew that it'll be a start of something new in me, in us. I don't know Shin, but you make me laugh. You have this special thing in you that makes me fall in love with you even more, your laugh, your passion, your faith, your stand about God and your love for People and your love for God. I'm really blessed and happy that I've waited for you, and that I never gave up waiting for you."

"Wow, nosebleed ako hahaha!" Biglang nagtawanan yung mga tao.

"Ian, thank you kase hinintay mo talaga ako and hindi ka sumuko even though alam mo naman yung nangyari before, never ko inexpect na ikaw yung ibibigay ni God sa akin. Tama talaga na do not settle for less than you truly deserve, hindi ko man fully naiintindihan pa sa ngayon yung nangyari bago maging tayo pero one thing is for sure, na He led me to the right man. You were always there for me, you were always there to help me, you were always there to support me and encourage me. And I really cannot ask for more dahil alam ko na God gave me the best and right man I deserve. Sobra kong nakita yung kinaibahan mo sa kanya, meron man tayong differences, pero you helped me to adjust and learned more about handling a relationship. You are the one kapag magsshare ako nang God made everything beautiful in His time, kasi sobrang ganda talaga."

And pagkasabi niya nun ngumiti ako sa kanya.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

***

Shin's POV

Nandito na kami sa reception venue and pinapanuod yung video na ginawa ng mga kasama namin sa Church. Mga pictures namin ni Ian, and yung first picture namin together nung hindi pa namin both kilala ang isa't isa. Nakakagulat kasi may picture pala kami together even though hindi pa namin kilala ang isa't isa.