~Chapter one~ Arthur's pov

'He would surely hate me if he found out what I have been keeping from him for years' Arthur thought as he paced around in his bedroom.  He really didn't want to keep any secrets from his beloved older brother.  However he feared that things would be just horrid if his brother ever found out. "Miss fairy do you think that Allister fancies anyone? " Arthur quietly asked one of his fairy friends.  "Silly Arthur I don't think he fancies anyone but if he did then they would be really lucky" The small fairy said.  He frowned as what he heard wasn't quite helpful for him.  He heard a knock on his door and went to see who it could possibly be since normally post doesn't come on Sundays.  He opened the door to see a small note that said "sorry that I was such a horrible older brother and that I harmed you without even thinking about what it did to you.  Please forgive this stupid git of an older brother.  Your older brother Scotland. (Allister Kirkland). " He thought that this was a joke and that some kind of cruel prank has been pulled on him.  He walked inside and lays on his bed.  'Why do I have these stupid feelings...  Why do they feel so weird?' He thought to himself as he fell asleep. Arthur has a weird dream and he thought that it was just a dream.  Little did he know it was actually a vision of what was to come.