extra: scoteng lemon 😘

The blond haired boy sets on the bar stool as he chucks his three glasses then sighs loudly. He closes his eyes feeling the buzz slowly making him feel relaxed.
“Hey there.” Arthur jumps falling to the floor look up at the red haired boy leaning over his body now. The ashes of taller males cigar trailing down in the air landing on Arthur’s chest. 
“Allister?! What the hell!” Arther scolded the redhead wiping the the ashes off his green military uniform “What are you waiting for help me up!” The blondie reaches his hand out to Allister harshly.
The tall boy starts to laugh at the drunken blonde “ha! Aren’t you a cocky fucker!” Allister slaps his hand down. “You can pick up your own ass!” The fired up redhead sets on Arthur’s stool. “Four shots! Now!” The Scottish yells at the bartender; four shots were slide down to Allister.
“Ughaa!” The Short blonde brought himself up and stood beside Allister. “Asshole.” Whacking the taller male on the back of the head making him spill his first shot.
“You goddamn fool!” Allister clanks down the glass. He turns to Arthur, “you are acting like a damn kid, act your age!” Took one shot making a smile as he swallowed.
“Oh?! I’m the kid, Eh?” Arthur slurred pushing the taller man. It didn’t really affect the redhead it only pissed him off more. He took his last to shots and took Britain by the collar.
“You really know how to piss me off. I think I need to show you an lesson.” Allister drug the blonde behind him taking him to the private restroom. He threw the drunken blonde to the floor slamming the door behind him locking the door.
“Ughh....” Arthur groans loudly as Allister kneels in front on the blonde.
The redhead starts to undo his pants. “Suck me.” The aroused scottie presses his cock in the boys face.
“H-huh? W-what do you mean?” The boy looked rather confused about the situation.
Allister shook his head looking away. “I don’t know what I mean.” He forgot Arthur was pure, but of course the blonde knew what he meant.
“Heh, pussy.” The short blonde spit out under the pressure of almost being forced to do something he wasn’t really sure about.
“I’m a pussy?!” The hothead Scottie takes arthur by the arm harshly pulls it behind the boys back and pushing him forward slamming Arthur into the wall making it echo. “Call me that again and see where that gets you!” Allister growled still holding the boy tightly pushing the boys smart mouth against the wall.
Arthur only smirked and pushed his luck, "you're a pussy" he lets out a little drunken chuckle.
The tall male smack his lips Snarling . Then he bangs the boy against the wall multiple times bloodying up the blondes nose “you really want to play this game again?!”
He trembled and smirked, "d-dont do anything you'd regret later you pussy"
“Tch!” Allister smash’s Arthur’s face hard in the wall and banged it even hard braking the poor boys nose. Then he throw him to the floor. “You are a real brat you know that!”
"y-yes...." Arthur was trembling on the floor, holding his bleeding nose
The furious Scottie kneels down grabbing the boy by the hair “it’s so sad how hot you are when you are bleeding and hurt.” The man lets go of Arthur’s hair letting him slump to the ground
He trembled but stood up facing Allister, "why don't you do something about me calling you a pussy instead of just hurting me just like a pussy"
“You really like pushing buttons? Let me push yours for a change!” The tall boy pushes Arthur back into the wall. “You are an inconsiderate cocky bastard with a smart mouth!”
"it...took you this long to figure that out?"
Allister couldn’t take this any more he pins the boy to the wall. “Why are you so attractive yet you are an idiot.”
"uh... because I am?"
“Tch.” Allister rips the boys clothes off. “I don’t know why I love you so damn much, you are an annoying piece of shit.” The redhead says as He took his clothes off and then thrusting himself into Arthurs ass
"aaashh!!" He moaned loudly, it being filled with pain and pleasure as he gripped his first tight pudding them on the wall.
The man began thrusting hard grunting as He held your legs up
"aahh daddy~'
“Mmm~ now look who is the pussy.” The man plays with the boys cock a little as He thrusts hard but slowly
"aaahh~ d-daddy~" he started drooling, enjoying himself way too much
Allister Laughs out a moan feeling alive “ughaahaahaa~”
"ahhh please go harder~"
The redhead moves pelvis forward hard and faster
"aaahhh daddy yes!"
“Daddy is gonna make you cum” Allister pulls Arthur of the wall pushing him down on his hands and knees playing with the boys cock as the man fucked the blonde deeper
"aaahh I'm so close daddy!"
Allister jacked the boy faster and jam harder into the boys tight ass
"aaahhhh fucck"
“Fuck I’m gonna Cu—UHHHHMMMMMMNNAAAAHHHH~” Allister groaned out jerking forward moving Arthur’s shaft faster
He moaned  loudly as he cums onto the floor and some in Allister hand.
The tall man Huffs hard as He humped two more times before He pulls out letting the boy lay down as He leaned against the wall “I’m not a pussy...”
"heh....you....I got you to fuck me....and for real this time..." He laughed
“S-shut up, boy.” Allister reddens
"nah...you seemed to like it when I was loud"
Allister tightens his jaw. “Seriously?” He huffed out
"yes.... seriously" he smirked and winked
“Tch.... you are so cocky...”
Arthur looks down at Allisters dick,"I would hope so."
The redhead couldn’t help to laugh. “God. I love you.”
"and you know I love you too Daddy"
((Was written by my friend))