Spirits

Shared by : Triglyceride

You know what? I would much rather encounter a spirit that was once human - but that doesn't mean wanna see one! I wouldn't want to encounter spirits that were never human. The latter, I heard are the more powerful kind although there's more of the former. I read that spirits that were once human are the ones that we would encounter 95% of the time. They still posses whatever personality they had while still living so they could be either violent or kind. The non-humans could physically harm us I heard.

I totally agree with Endless, a prayer or two wouldn't hurt. I read that a prayer before conducting a ghost hunt makes those non-human spirit steer away from us. They won't harm us. And here's what I heard too: AFTER each hunt, say a prayer as well. Not only for protection but also to ask those spirits not to follow you home  Anak ng pating no! Ayoko nun!

I read that orbs are ghostly manifestations. They could easily be seen by the naked eye or sometimes, it could get captured on film *picture camera/video*. So check out your pictures...what you may have thought as a bad picture might not be a bad one afterall

Any hoo, I have an orb story. When my brother went home last year, he was barely home. He would always be hangin' out with his buddies. Well anyway, Cocoy, one of his buddies, lives in this house they just recently purchased. And he claims that it's haunted. One time, they were outside talking and all of a sudden they heard a loud crash inside (no one was inside the house) * like a mirror breakin'* They went in to check it out only to find everything in once piece...no mirrors broken. One time however, they were hangin' out ouside when they heard a crash again, when they went in to check, at first they thought nothing was amiss until they checked the bathroom. On the bathroom floor were items that were sittin' on their bathroom sink (soap, soap dish, aftershave etc.), as if someone cleared them all out with one arm swoop. That freaked my brother and his friends.

Anyway, my brother had his picture taken in that house. The picture was taken inside his friend's room. He was standing up with the opened bedroom door behind him and you could see the darkened hallway behind it. In that darkened hallway is an unmistakable image of an orb. You could make out its shape and if you hold it up in the light, you could actually see it better. I showed it to my brother and that boy just flipped out.

.....maybe it's really haunted...

My childhood home is in San Juan. Now, the house that we lived in is at least 80 years old. My great grand pa died in that house. Other than that, I've never known of any deaths in there.

I think I might've experienced a residual haunting. Because for as long as I could remember, I've been seeing/hearing this pair of feet coming down the stairs. Ok here's what would always happen:

I'm in the living room sitting on the couch the stairway at my right. It's built in such a way that if someone's climbing up/down the stairs, the ceiling would eventually obscure your view of them. Many times...as in many times, I would hear the top steps creak * as if someone was steppin' on them* and at the corner of my eye I would see movement, I would then instinctively whip my head up and expect to see anyone of my family...but I would always whip my head up in time to see a pair of feet..shoeless...and as soon as one of the feet would make it's first descent, it would disappear. It always happens...so often that it became normal for me.

I didn't talk about these things to my siblings until recently. When I told my brother about it, he said he remembered playing by the stairs with our younger sister and he said that our sister kept looking up the stairs and kept saying ay paa.. She was about 3 at that time and she said she couldn't remember it anymore.

Residual hauntings are "memories" that keep playin' back over and over..so I could say that that was indeed a residual haunting.