on the status of prince and my plans for this book

Hi everyone, its been years..... literally. Ive been considering giving up this story but a lot of you seem to like it.

What this means is that I'll need to do a complete edit and recall of all the past chapters. 2012 me and 2017 me are 2 compeletely different people so my writing style as well as some of the trash I had in here would need to change/be booted.

A couple things though when i wrote this i had a plan for what i wanted the ending to be and i'm sticking to it. Additionally Jason was nonbinary although i didn't recognize that at the time of creating her and she goes by she/her or he/him pronouns. Jason was also very much not straight and while i did mention the ex gfs name in the past chapters I was supposed to specify later on that she was in fact Jason's gf.

All in all I'll be editing all or 8/9 of these chapters and releasing new ones changing the old ones to there better versions on October 1st or 2nd and will start back uploading new chapters again from October 14th.

Sorry for the long wait but after finishing highschool in 2012, starting uni then losing 8 family member back to back in separate incidents (my dad included) I was not in the best of places to finish any of my books.

Thanks for understanding and I'll see you all soon.