Chapter 9

After some catching up in the infirmary they all walked to the dining hall, it was nearly dinner time after all. As they made their way in all the students in the hall already turned at stared at the students coming in. They all smiled slightly at seeing Lucy and the rest of the Fairy Tail people laughing and pushing each other around. They all split and made their way to their house tables. Lucy went over to Gryffindor and greeter the others who all smiled and asked how she was, which she replied with a fine.

"Now before we eat I would like to welcome back Lucy who has finally come back to us all. Now since that is done. Dig in," Dumbledore announced

Conversations started all around the hall, a lot of people asking about what happened to Lucy, the girl in question just smiled and shrugged then went back to talking with Erza, Natsu, Grey and the rest of her friends. Dinner went by quickly, people talking, laughing. Lucy looked around, she missed this, laughing with her friends and having fun. She had fun in her realm, but it wasn't the same as this. As they made their way to the dorms Natsu pulled Lucy to the side.

"Hey Luce,"

"Yeah Natsu?"

"Well, I um was really worried while you were unconscious and all that. I missed you Lucy,"

"I missed you to Natsu, so much,"

Then Natsu did the last thing Lucy expected. He leaned in a kissed her. Not on the check, or the head. But straight on the lips. It was like fireworks were going on. His kiss was nothing like Lucy had imagined, it was even better. His lips were soft yet firm and the kiss held so much passion. When they pulled away Lucy smiled up at Natsu while he looked down at her blushing like crazy. She grabbed his hand and they walked back to the dorms together. Knowing that a new adventure was about to start, and they were looking forward to this one. Very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, short chapter again i know but i will try to write more. I don't have many ideas at the moment. And sorry for not updating. School and be a huge B**** when it want's to be

Thank you all for sticking with this story and voteing on it. I really appreciate all this

I will try and update soon and i might be starting a new story soon.