Chapter 12

Hey guys so good new I do have internet so i can update!!!! ;) Anyway here's the next chapter.

- Saph

The hall was silent everyone staring at the 'students' in front of them, not really knowing what was going on, but wondering if they would ever find out. Mira, Natus, Gray, Erza, Lauxus, Evergreen, Bixslow, Freed, Gajeel, Jellal, Lyon, Cheila, Rouge, Sting, Minerva, Yukino, Cana, Elfman, Lisanna and Makarov all crowded around Lucy making sure she was ok.

"I'm fine," she said

"But I think it's time to reveal to the rest of the students Why we're really here,"

"I agree with you child," Makarov replied

SO Lucy stood up and moved in line with her friends and Guild mates while their master stood forward and spoke out to the students.

"Students of Hogwarts. It is time to reveal to you why we are really here and where we are really from. You see, we are not from your world. We are from a world called Earthland, there we live in the outer parts of the kingdom of Fiore. I know it seem so surreal, but it is true. Now to why we are here. Your Headmaster called us to help you defeat the evil wizard Voldemort. He is back, and we are going t defeat him and his army of Death Eaters, but only if you help us." Makarov announced

(A/N: So I'm going to skip though all the Half – Blood Prince and all that. Snape is a good guy, Dumbledore is still alive, and the battle is only a few weeks away in my fanfic)

"Yeah right. How do we know you're not working with Him? And anyway the only way to stop him is too had of Harry so I say we just do that and live instead of die!" Yelled out Pansy

The Slytherins all started nodding their heads except Draco. He thought about everything her had been taught about this Dark Lord and decided then and there that he would be on the side of the light and join with the other houses. He won't betray the school he had come to love.

"NO! He... Voldemort will do nothing but destroy us, even if her hand Potter over. So no. I side with my school and with the cowards who only want a way out. I will fight along side them and not against them for once," Draco shouted

As the Hall stared in amazement he went over to the trio and held his hand out to Harry. Harry in turn stood up and turned to Draco. Harry nodded his head and shook Draco's hand. Cheers went up around the Hall and the mages stood proud of the courage and forgiveness that just took part in front of them.

"Students under 15 are to be evacuated and all the Slytherins are to be lead out as well. We don't want to young ones to be injured but at the same time we need all the help we can get," Makarov announced

Movement started up all around the Hall as the Slytherins and young wizards stood up and started to make their way out of the Hall to ack their things, so they could be evacuated. The rest of the wizards stayed seated waiting for tehri orders.

"The rest of you go get some sleep. Bright and early tomorrow we start training for the battle that is to come," Makarov finished

All the students nodded and left to go to their dorms. The students being evacuated had come back down and you could see younger siblings saying goodbye to their older ones, not knowing if they were ever going to see them again. The mages of Fairy Tail stood at the front watching it all happen. Then they helped evacuate the younger wizards, so they could go home and be as safe as they could be.

After all a war was coming. And in a war, there are no rules.