First Kiss (Jaspvid)

Davey was sat on his bed in his tent, remembering the summer. He thought about jasper, specifically the moments where jasper had made him flustered for unknown reasons. One time Jasper said 'good luck' before Davey went into a swimming competition and Davey replied with 'Happy Birthday'. "Holy heck. I think i like him." Little Davey whispered to himself, too shocked to notice Jasper walking in.
"Like who?" Jasper's sudden voice made Davey jump. 'Speak of the darn Devil.' Davey thought.
"None of your bees wax, Jasper!" He yelled, jumping up and pointing at Jasper dramatically.
"Geez, chill out, man. Whats got your shorts in a twist." Jasper said, stepping back with his hands raised.
"Nothing! I just- nothing. Just drop it." Davey said, folding his arms and pouting, diverting his eyes from his friends.
"Okay Davey, i know we don't hang out much but gosh darn it, i can tell when you're lying to me!"
"I am not! I just uh- i have something to tell you." A moment passes before Jasper eyes him, signalling a 'now, would be nice' vibe. "No not here! Meet me on the dock in 5 minutes!" Davey decided and rushed out of the tent and fast walked to the peer, where he proceeded to pace back and forth. "What am i doing. What am i doing. This is weird- He's gonna think I'm weird." He said to himself.
"Why would i think you're weird? Assuming you are talking about me." Jasper chuckled.
"Oh sweet glob- Okay, Jasper?" Davey said, speaking so fast, Jasper almost didn't hear him.
"Yes?" Jasper said, raising his eyebrow.
"You know how sometimes i act weird when you do stuff?" Davey frowned, internally screaming at himself for being so awkward.
"Yeah...?"
"Well i think its because..." Davey fiddled with his thumbs, figuring out how to word his confession.
"Because?"
"I- I have a crush on you. Gosh!- it sounds so weird when i say it out loud. You probably find me weird now, right? Im sorry." Little Davey sat down on the old wood, not wanting to be eye-level with his crush.
"Jeepers, Davey! I didn't expect that!" Jasper crouched down next to him, smiling playfully.
"What?" Davey asked, confused. He expected Jasper to be grossed out and say something along the lines of 'boys cant like boys!'. He was glad this wasn't his reaction but he was mostly confused.
"I've got a crush on you too, i thought it was obvious!" Jasper wailed his arms and Davey tilted his head. "I always pick you for my team mate in camp activities, I insisted we be partnered up when we were made to raise those platypus eggs, I even asked Greg to put us in the same tent! Gosh i even tried flirting with you the other day and saying-"
"'Are those space pants- because that booty is out of this world!'" Davey laughed, remembering the disaster of a scene. Jasper quickly joined his giggles, wrapping his arm around Davey's neck. Davey looked up to Jasper, trying not to hesitate before he lunged into his face, making them collide, forehead to forehead. They both yelp.
"Ow! What did you even try to do!" Jasper yells.
"I tried to kiss you!" His cheeks heating up, Davey clutches his forehead.
"You do it like this, dummy!" Without a second thought, Jasper cups Davey's cheeks and kisses him, leaving little Davey a flustered mess.

-

"And that is the story of my first kiss!" David finishes happily.
"Lame." Slumping down in his seat out of boredom, Max groans.
"Sh! Max! That was the most beautiful story I've ever heard! Did you two become boyfriend-girlfriend after that?" Nikki exclaims, stars in her eyes. Neil simply rolls his eyes, not bothering to comment on her stupidity.
"Thats not-" David's chuckle gets cut off by an annoyed Max.
"Who cares, we passed the mall an hour ago."

(Big thanks to SomebodyHasTo on the camp camp amino for the idea !!)