Chapter 28 harmonie

3 weeks later
Harmonic
I don't remember what happen. My moms came home.  I was in the hospital and  I found out that I was pregnant  what the hell im going to do with a fucking baby. I don't want no baby by my uncle. My mom ask me who was the baby for.  I told her I don't know. How I'm suppose to tell her my uncle got me pregnant. What the hell im going to do this is to fucking much. Arianna came and saw me and kept me company.   A few hours later I was released 3 weeks in the fucking hospital for a concussion.  

Martha
After finding out my 17 year old daughter is pregnant. I backs bag and left.  I was her age and pregnant I was a single parent I didn't want her to follow the same foot steps I did I really didn't.  Then she don't know who it's for. She fucked up her life it's up to her whether she's keeping it or not. 

Harmonie
I woke up to the front slamming shut. I was scared.  Then my door swung open it was my uncle I just looked I don't have the energy to move.  He smelled horrible. 
Bo: I heard your pregnant
Harmonie: yes
Bo: we getting rid of that thing
I don't say nothing
Bo: bitch do you here me.
He pulled on my hair and threw me against the wall . I felt a sharp pain in my body. Warm tears ran down my face.  He pulled me out the room and dragged me down the stairs my head hit every step.  I got to get out of her before he kills me.
I could barely move my body was so sore. I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  I look in the mirror at the scars on my face.