TABLE OF CONTENTS ii

NOTE: I WILL TRY MY BEST TO STAY COMMITTED TO TELLING MONI'S STORY ESP. CONSIDERING I HAVE ALREADY MAPPED IT OUT FROM BEGINNING TO END. THIS STORY IS A PREQUEL TO MY MAIN STORY THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT POST HERE ON WATTPAD. THANK YOU. :)

EDIT: EACH CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED WHEN IT IS FINISHED. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT IT WILL BE PERFECT. THAT BEING SAID I WILL DEFINITELY EDIT EACH CHAPTER AS IM WRITING THE NEXT. AS MY WRITING SKILLS SLOWLY RETURN TO ME I MUST ADJUST PARTS OF THE STORY TO FIT THE IMPROVEMENTS IN MY SKILL AND BETTER THE QUALITY OF THE TALE IN GENERAL. I AM DEDICATED TO BRINGING THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF THIS STORY TO MY READERS AND I NEED TIME TO DO THAT. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND :).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2014 R.M. Steele. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of R.M. Steele.

Any reproducing of characters by name, personality, and/or appearance that appear within this book are merely coincidental and have no association to any fictional or non-fictional persons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------