Prologue

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with the first chapter of the Second version of my Hidden Marriage Yang Xiao Long book. If you haven't seen I will be doing a Pyhrra Version of this on my second account known as UnchartedND. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

I was currently at the bar drinking my sorrows away. I'm a third year at Beacon Academy. I had just broke up with my girlfriend of nearly three years. "Pour me another!" I told the bartender. The bartender poured me another drink. "What's made you want to drink so much? With that gloomy look on your face it must be bad. I scoffed and took a sip of my drink I put my cup back down and look at the bartender. "Well seeing as how I just found out that my girlfriend of nearly three years has been cheating on me. Yeah I'd say it's pretty bad." I told the bartender. "That's rough buddy." He said filling my cup back up. I thanked him and took another sip. That's when I noticed three people walk into the club. One male and two females. The guy was a Lion Faunus. He has two tan lion ears on his head amidst his dirty blond hair, he's wearing a brown sleeveless leather jacket with an orange shirt underneath. He's wearing faded blue jeans with a purple bandana tied around his right leg below his knee. He's wearing black boots on his feet. The girl on his right has blonde hair and lilac eyes, she's wearing a brown jacket and a yellow top with an orange scarf around her neck. She has on black short shorts and a brown skirt, she's also wearing brown boots with a purple bandana tied around her right leg. The girl standing next to her has black hair and amber eyes, a black bow is on top of her head and she's wearing a black and white shirt with white shorts and black stockings. She has on black high heels on her feet. I recognize the three as first year students from Beacon Academy. The three come over to the bar and I just ignore them. The blonde haired girl grabs the lion faunus and drags him to the dance floor. The black haired girl just looks at the ground and shakes her head and comes over to the bar and sits next to me. "Can I get a glass of water?" She asked the bartender and he nodded and brought her a cup of water. I just take another sip of my drink and let out a sigh. "You look familiar. Do you go to Beacon?" She asked me and I just nodded. "What's your name?" She asked me and I looked at her. "(Y/n) (L/n). What's your name?" I said to her. "Blake Belladonna." She told me and I nodded then took another sip from my drink. She noticed how much I smelled like alcohol. "You okay?" She asked me. I looked at her. "Just peachy!" I told her but I could tell she didn't buy it. "You want to talk about it?" She asked me. I sighed and we started talking. I told her about how I caught my girlfriend in bed with my best friend Grant Ward. We continued talking as she started ordering alcoholic drinks now. Pretty soon I blacked out.

*Timeskip*

I woke up facing a wall I didn't recognize. I noticed my clothes on the floor. "Why am I naked?" I muttered to myself. I then felt the full effect of the hangover as my head started hurting real bad. I put my left hand to my head in an attempt to stop it but stopped when I felt a cold metallic surface. I pulled my hand back to see a silver ring that looks exactly like a wedding ring. "What the?" I said to myself. I then felt movement next to me and I turned my head to see Blake laying in bed next to me. I noticed she was naked to and I saw she had two silver rings on her hand and I noticed two cat ears on her head. Huh? She's a faunus. I never paid much attention to the bow. Their actually kinda cute.  I thought to myself as I watched her sleep. I didn't notice how beautiful she looked last night. I thought to myself as I noticed her eyes fluttering open. She made eye contact with me. "Umm what's going on?" She asked me. "Apparently we wound up getting married last night." I told her holding up my left hand. "What?!" She yelled shocked. "I know I'm shocked too. By the way you look cute with the cat ears." I told her and she blushed. I chuckled and sat up a bit. "So what are we going to do about this?" I asked her. She held the cover to herself and sat up a bit. "I don't know. I never expected myself to be in this situation. I always thought Yang would be the one that this would happen too. Speaking of her where is she?" Blake asked. That's when the bathroom door opened and Yang and Leon walks out fully dressed. I noticed the silver rings on their hands too. "So you guys too, huh?" I said to them and they blushed.

And done with the first chapter of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and story. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.