Chapter 2

A/n Hello world Agni here with another chapter. Sorry I haven't updated this lately. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

Once we got back to Beacon Academy I walked Blake back to her dorm. I kissed her cheek before going back to my dorm. When I got there my teammates looked at me. "You okay dude?" One of them asked me. I walked over to my bed and laid down before answering. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as I stared at the ceiling. "You didn't get in trouble last night, dis you?" Clara my team's leader asked. I ran my hand over my face. "No not really. I just ran into two members of team RWBY and that guy Leon." I told them. "Oh who were they?" Clara asked. "I'd say one was Yang since Leon and Yang are always seen together!" Evan said. I smiled. "You would be correct. As for the other member. It was Blake." I told them. "Seriously? Blake Belladonna in a club!" Sara said. "Yeah I was surprised to see her there myself!" I replied. "Though it would have been more of a shock if it was Weiss Schnee!" Evan said. I laughed at that. "The day Weiss does something like that is the day pigs sprout wings and fly!" I said to them and they laughed too. I sighed and closed my eyes. "I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up in 2 hours." I told them. "Okay." Clara said and the three left the dorm and I drifted off to sleep.

*Two Hours Later*

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I look at the culprit to see Blake. "Hi Blake! What time is it?" I said to her pulling her into hug. "12:08 p.m. it's time for you to wake up!" She replied returning the hug. "Oh well I guess it is time to get up. Care to join me for lunch?" I asked her. She smiled. "Sure!" She replied heading to the door. I smiled and followed her pecking her cheek on the way out causing her to blush. She walked out and grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. She returned the smile and leaned her head on my shoulder. We get to the cafeteria to see Yang and Leon sitting at a table eating. Me and Blake grabbed our food and joined them. Blake sat down across from Yang and I sat down in front of Leon. "Hey guys." I said as I sat down. They smiled and returned the greeting. I started eating my (f/f) while Blake ate her tuna fish sandwich. I smiled at my wife's choice in food and she noticed. "What are you smiling at?" She asked me and my smile widened and leaned closer to her eat. "I always wondered why you got tuna fish sandwiches at lunch everyday but now I know why." I whispered in her ear causing her to blush. I smiled and kissed her cheek again. "Your really cute when you blush!" I told her as she blushed more. "Whoa when did that happen?" Evan said as he sat down at the table. I blushed and took a bite of my food. "Last night." I said after I swallowed. Clara smiled. "I'm glad to see you got over that cheating bi-" Clara started but was cut off by Yang covering her mouth when she saw Ruby coming over to the table. Clara saw this and mouthed sorry and Yang nodded. Weiss soon joined us as well and like the others was surprised to find that me and Blake are a couple. We continued eating and talking for a bit before me and Blake left to go for a walk.

And done with another chapter. I'm sorry it's short. I promise I'll try and update this again soon. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.