2

(Levi POV)

       As I approached the village gate I looked down at me feet. Gai came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, I just need a drink!" I said chuckling and scratching the back of my head.

TIME SKIP

         when I entered the house I found Naruto on the couch. "SIS THAT WASNT EVEN A WHOLE DAY!" He yelled, smiling and running towards me. He hugged me briefly and pushed me away. "GO GET THE MONEY!" He yelled. "Ok..." I said simply as I grabbed my alcohol from the cupboard in the ran out the door. "SIS COME BACK HERE YOU CAN'T DRINK YOU KNOW THAT! REMEMBER WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID!" Naruto said running after me. "TO BAD!" I yelled as I sped away, running as fast as I could. Which frankly is... Well... FUCKING FAST!

         I took a few swigs off of the bottle and ran inside the Hokage's office. (By a few I mean half of the bottle was chugged. "TSUNADE! MONEY PLEASE!" I said as I drank some more. "Levi are you ok?" She asked giving me the money. "I thought you had to stop drinking..." She said. "YEP BUT I DONT CARE!" I said as I walked out of the building and to Gai's house. It was a minimal chance he was there but I went to check anyways.

       Once I got there I knocked on the door. Surprisingly he answered... Just... Not the way I expected. "HI LEVI!" He said. He was shirtless and he seemed like he didn't even care that I saw him. "Hi Gai.... GO PUT A SHIRT ON!" I yelled punching him in the face. "Oh my! Jeez! Don't have to yell!" He said going back inside and coming back out wearing his jumpsuit.

       "Drinking is going to ruin your youth you know..." He said as he tried snatching away the bottle but failed. "NOPE!" I said pulling away and going to the bar. I drank so much I pretty much blacked out. The last the I remember was getting up on my roof with Karushu trying to get me down and me yelling. "I LOVE YOU GAI! YOUR MINE! GOOCHIE GOOCHIE GOO!" Then I blacked out. I don't remember anything else.