[15]

As weeks went on Amaya and Yuri started to go out with Diego and his parents, nothing fancy just to dinner, the park, etc. Amaya liked having a friend to talk to and Yuri got to know some of Sara and Mila friends, especially Victor.

Yuri's P.O.V

Sara, Mila, and me met up to have breakfast without the children for a change.

Mila giggled, "I remember one time when me and Sara were walking, she trip and fell into a puddle of water." I almost choked on my drink from laughing.

"Your not suppose to tell anyone!" Sara shoved Mila playfully.

"I'm sorry it just to funny!" She kept laughing. She started to calm down a little. "I'm going to go to the bathroom right quick, don't touch my food." She kissed Sara head then left.

"You and Mila are so perfect together." I complimented.

"Thank you." She said. "So anyway me and Mila wanted to invite you to a fancy dinner tomorrow before the Grand Prix Final. Some of the other skaters will be there too."

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"Me, Mila, Phichit, Seung-gil, my brother, Georgi, and Victor are going to be there. You can bring another person if you want just run it by me first."

I thought about it for a minute. "What about Diego and Amaya?"

"I know somebody who can watch them both. You can drop her off tomorrow at hotel then we can leave."

I nodded. "Sure I'll be there." Mila soon came back and we all finished our breakfast.

---

All of my laziness.