[7] Brook Tries Killing Himself!

Tom and the new stranger who wore a black scarf around his nose and mouth and wore a black coat with black boots.

They stopped at some grass beside a lake and the motorcycle turned off. Tom got down the motorcycle to vomit while having his hands on his knees.

"That's...kinda disgusting, man." The mysterious guy said.

"I know."

"And more if it is in my garden."

"Hell man," Tom said, cleaning his mouth with the back of his palm while looking at the guy. The guy had chinese eyes. "I am sorry, for real." Tom apologized.

"Is okay. Now, go and wash your hands on the lake and you can even shower if you want. If you are going to shower please do tell me so that I can bring you clothes, it would be a shame that some animals get inside your body, you know?" The guy was walking up to a beautiful house in front of them.

"Wait, I -- I mean, thank you. Really, for everything. Thank you... but, who are you?"

"Oh, right. I forgot. My bad." The guy stopped his walk and turned around. "But don't get scared, pussycat." He pulled down his scarf and smiled. It was Drake. Alive. And good looking as always.

Tom's eyebrows lifted and he screamed, making all birds go flying from the trees.

---

He was soon showering in the lake and Drake was sitting cross legged on the grass, watching him.

"And how are you alive? I mean... I mean..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know how I am alive neither, Tom. That's why I need help in figuring out."

"And you thought I would know?"

"Something is not letting me die."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried but I just appeared at different worlds everytime I died. I cut my throat and I appeared at the 60's. I hang myelf from the ceiling and I went to the 90's. And in a hallway outside a bar and wearing a white suit, I put the top of a rifle inside my mouth and BANG! Came here."

"And that motorcycle?"

"Oh! Yeah, I went back to 2019. God, what a year..."

"And now you're back here..."

"Yeah... I can't understand --"

"You're still dead!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! That's what's happening, you're still dead and you're not going till your revenge is complete."

"Till my revenge is complete?"

"You need to kill the woman and say a proper goodbye to everyone. And I will help you."

Tom said with a smile of lips. Drake was frowning and he fainted with a dramatic sigh.

Tom soon wore a green shirt of short sleeves and jeans with some brown boots and he was carrying Drake on one shoulder. Tom laid him down on the bed and backed away, staring at him.

"Oh well..." Tom said. Drake was snoring and just sleeping. "Is it okay if I drink something from your fridge, boy? Okay."

Tom walked away and got to the living room so that he sniffed and opened the fridge. "Eh?" He wondered at seeing it empty.

~No food? Drake ate everything? Hmm... he most have something hidden...~

Tom wondered and checked all the of the living room till he found a brownie in a cabinet and some beer. Tom smiled and sat on a table, drinking from the beer and eating the brownie and he sighed.

~Is Brook and the others alright? They need to know that Drake is alive and that I am alive.~

Tom wondered and sighed, frowning and realizing something. It took him a few minutes before he stood up from his table and stared in front of him.

"That's it! The time jumps, if I can get everyone to stay at a different time -- when things were better and the world was alive...!"

Tom smiled and ran to Drake's room but his body was stopped and the time had stopped, so he started to freeze and some cold fog surrounded him. He moved his eyes to the sides now that he couldn't move his body.

The woman was standing behind him again with a smile. "Seems like we find each other again." She says, aiming at him with a purple gun that looks like a space one but soon she is knocked onto the floor by Karen and Tom is able to move so he groans and turns around.

Karen is holding the woman against the floor as the woman is squirming and groaning.

"Karen..." Tom says. "How did you find me?"

He asked and she looked at him while giving nods. She wore a purple dress of white flowers, brown boots, and two trends at the sides of her head tied her back and let more long hair loosened under it.

"Brook made a spell to look out for you and he found you here so we came here."

"Are you okay? Is he okay?"

"I am okay."

Karen nodded, chaining the woman's hands against her back so that the woman groaned and Karen stood up walking to Tom and grabbing his cheeks so that both kissed. Closing their eyes and kissing passionately.

The woman rolled her eyes and looked away.

---

Brook was standing in front of a bridge and in front of a river. He stared at it wearing a yellow shirt of white sleeves, red pants, black convers. He climbed the bridge's edge.

~I don't like who and what I am. Maybe God can choose another. I didn't wanted to be this selfish but at the end, I couldn't help it. I am sorry, everyone. I truly am.~

Brook throught and threw himself but Aroeht ran to the bridge, wearing a black dress of white birds and black boots with her hair having a bun on the top of her head and the rest was loosened. She stretched one of her arms so it showed the metal as it grew larger and her hand grabbed the back of his shirt, stopping his fall.

Brook gasped and looked over his shoulder with trembling eyes.

"Aroeht..."

"I cannot let you fall!"

"Why not?"

"Because... Because I believe there's still hope and salvation!"

"..."

"And because I love you!"

She yelled with her eyes shut and Brook gasped as tears rolled down his eyes. Tears rolled down her closed eyes as her cheeks were blushed.

She pulled him up and he stood in front of her and her arm returned to normal.

"I had not realized... I do love you."

Brook said and kissed her so that she grabbed his cheeks and he grabbed the sides of her neck and soon her waist and they remained kissing under the stars.

A/N: Loved Brook and Aroeht's confession and the way she saved him from killing himself? Well, the ending is near so be prepared guys! 💚