16 drivers, 1 common goal

These are the drivers who are going to apart of the Chase for the Cup:
1)Martin Truex Jr.
2) Kyle Busch.
3) Kyle Larson.
4) Denny Hamlin.
5) Kevin Harvick.
6) Brad Keselowski.
7) Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
8) Austin Dillon.
9) Kurt Busch.
10) Ryan Blaney.
11) Ryan Newman.
12) Kasey Kahne.
13) Jimmie Johnson.
14) Chase Elliott.
15) Jamie McMurray.
16) Matt Kenseth.
The Chase for the cup is a 10 race elimination playoff. The first round is Chicago, New Hampshire, and Dover. You have to win one of those 3 races or run up front a lot and get good finishes. At Dover, we go from 16 to 12, which is a loss of 4 guys. The points are reset after Dover,then the 2nd round is Charlotte, Kansas, and Talladega. After Talladega 4 more drivers are eliminated (12 to 8 guys). The pointe are once again reset after Talladega. Then the 3rd and final round is Martinsville, Texas, and Phoenix. After Phoenix we go from 8 guys to 4, which means the 4 drivers who advance are the championship 4. After Phoenix the points are reset and then the race that will determine the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion is at Homestead Miami Speedway!!!!!! Which ever championship guy finishes the highest out of his 3 other competitors is the champion!!!! He must either win the race or finish higher then his other 3 competitors. The unique thing about the NASCAR playoffs is there is still 40 drivers still racing and anyone can take a victory from the Chase drivers. The 16 drivers who make the Chase have 1 common goal, to be the 2017 champion! Let the playoffs begin!!!!
I hope Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, Kyle Larson, or Ricky Stenhouse Jr can be the 2017 champion!
#harvicknation
#bradnation
#larsonnation
#stenhousejrnation