#3 Fake (Oneshot)

(N/N): Your nickname
(M/N): Mother's name
(F/N): Father's Name

This one shot contains the idea of rape, bullying and self-harm. You have been warned.

"And now everyone, meet my sister, (Y/N)!" Hanji boomed in her crazy titan voice.

You felt all eyes looking at you.

You looked down at the floor, in embarrassment.

"Ah, (Y/N), don't be shy, the won't hurt you, and if they dare try, I will use them for my next experiment," your sister laughed like an evil scientists, and to be fair, she wasn't far off from being one. "Let's go (N/N), to the table!"

You followed your overhyped sister to the table where two men already sat.

"Welcome to the scouts," the blond haired with the rather large eyebrows greeted, smiling pleasantly at you.

"Thanks," you mutter back, still petrified with your sister's welcome to the whole scouts. When your sister said she will introduce you to the scouts, you didn't think she would literally greet you to everyone at the same time. Especially how you were really frightened of the spotlight, unlike your sister.

"Tsk, another brat," the raven haired man scoffed.

Without the spotlight of a million eyes, you began to get sassy, "Just because, you have been here longer than me, doesn't mean you can act like a spoilt brat, after all, from what I've seen so far, you are one of the ugliest and filithest man in the scouts."

You said it off the top of your head, but in actual fact, it was far from the truth. His eyes were a nice silver, though he was really short, not that you can comment on his height as you were shorter, but did have a nice built, you observed.

He stood up, eyes digging daggers into you. If looks could kill, his hard, ice stare would put you six feet under the ground.

"Listen here brat, I up your Captain, Captain Levi to be exact and if you don't shut your trap and show some respect, I will insure that my fist will..."

"Hey Shorty, I honestly DARE you to touch my sister because you will be the perfect guinea pig to enter my experiment," Hange threatened, her words laced with seriousness.

"Tsk," and with that, Levi sat down, he was now glaring daggers into you.

And now you were traumatised.

You were petrified, you had picked the wrong bone by messing with humanity's strongest warrior. You slowly sat down, and you were now physically shaking with fear. No one noticed thankfully, except your sister, but she didn't say a word.

You just insulted Captain Levi was all that rang rough your head.

"Wow Hange, I have never seen you so serious before," the person who you rightfully named Eyebrows joked, trying to lighten the salty atmosphere.

"Well she's my younger sister, it's my job to protect her," and with that, Hanji sat next to you.

You were glad she left it at that.

Truth be told, your older sister was bullied.

It was easy to see why.

She was crazy about titans. It was frowned upon to be in the scouts, but praised to join the military, to serve the people. Many people picked on her for her crazy ambition, and it slowly became worse.

After your father abandoned your family, the children began to become more vile. Your mother was to much in grief to notice, not that you blamed her, her husband walked out to go with his mistress.