#6 I Miss You (Oneshot)

The ravin haired boy walked down the cobble, his paces slow and steady.

The Corporal, flowers in hand walked down, watching the big slabs of stones flicker by slowly.

Levi vision clouded from the tears in his eyes.

No don't cry. You promised Y/N

Y/N

That was all Levi cared about. That h/c girl with the most loving e/c he had even laid his eyes on. Why did she have to go?

He came to a halt, a marble tomb stone lay in front of him. 

Levi fell to his knees, no longer being able to hold back the emotions that held up inside him.

Flashback
"When can I propose to you?" Levi out of the blue asked his loving girlfriend Y/N of four years.

She giggled.

This made Levi's heart skip a beat. Levi was about to have a severe health problem by the amount of times his heart had forgot to beat due to Y/N happiness.

"When I turn 30, Levi," Y/N replied, before kissing Levi on the cheek.

Levi's cheeks were a deep crimson. You just laughed at your boyfriend's embarrassment.

"I promise, Y/N L/N, I will propose to you on your 30th birthday," Levi grinned, his heart leaping leaps and bounds.

End of Flashback
Why did the titans have to tale away Levi's love of his life.

Her death was in vain.

Nothing came out of it.

And Levi hated that. He blamed himself, why couldn't he be a little bit more faster?

"Happy 30th Birthday, Y/N L/N," Levi sobbed, laying down the flowers, "I haven't forgot my promise, Y/N, but if only you were here to marry me," he slowly put down the small black box.

"I miss you."