Chapter 1: Prologue

Warning: This FanFiction may contain Cussing/suggestive themes/sex/sexual violence/Torture/etc.. If you are easily offended by any of these, then PLEASE turn back and leave this story immedietly. Thank you. *You live in Chicago, Illinois, and you've just graduated from College, and you're at home, playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare* Y/N: *Says to self* "Man, I really love this game, why all the hate on it??" *You've then eventually played RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, BattleField 1, Destiny, Fallout 4, Gears of War 4, and even Resident Evil 7: Biohazard* *Eventually* *You were then thinking of becoming a movie Director* *Later* *You've just got your two pizzas with anchovies that you've ordered, and so you've then proceeded to watch some TV, surfing through the channels, but finished the two pizzas eventually, and were still surfing through the channels, until every channel was nothing but breaking news from CNN* Y/N: *Groans* *CNN was talking about some unknown creatures, and some zombies attacking parts of the country, and some futuristic-styled Nazis are also attacking, as troops in white armor are also attacking, aswell* Y/N: "Pff... " *Says to self* "I know where those are all from... The black and white monsters? Those are the Creatures of Grimm from RWBY... Those zombies? Either they're from Resident Evil, or Dead Rising... I can't tell because the zombies tend to act the same way a little... The futuristic-styled Nazis? Those are from WolfenStein... The troops with white armor? They're from Star Wars... And they appear to be the First Order Empire... " *You then hear gun fire* Y/N: *Says to self* "Well, NOW I'm hearing this?? I thought it was the TV... Hmm... " *There is then pounding on the door, and through the window, you saw two Grimm Beowolves* Y/N: "Ah, shit!" *Goes upstairs, and opens the armory cabinet* Y/N: *Says to self* "Well, CNN... At least you were telling the truth, and I can give you that... " *After gearing-up* Y/N: *Picks up an M16, and says to self* "Time to save the world... " *Goes back downstairs*