1

"MS. (L/N)!"

        as if the universe was forcefully pulling me with it's gravitational fist, to give me a personal wake up call: my head quickly shot up from the uncomfortable, saliva pooled desk to greet the owner of the beastly voice.  I felt pain flow through my neck as I quickly turned around to find where the exasperated sound was coming from. As I looked at my surroundings, and realized where I actually was, I felt my cheeks grow hotter in temperature, as the blood flow hastily rushed to the front of my face, shamefully marking me as, what professor Snape says, "a lazy idiot girl" and  a "disgrace to the Slytherin house".

         As I looked around, all I could see was the grotesque, ugly faces of my fellow classmates.  All of them were practically red in the face trying to hold in their annoying sniggers of laughter. The only ones who didn't look like they were gonna suffocate from this "hilarious" joke, was a Hufflepuff, who goes by the name: Park Jimin. A.K.A: one of my only real friends that I like to call "Chim-Chim", and (as Jimin likes to call him) Mr.Satan himself .

        "Ms. (L/N)." Said the spiteful voice in a tone of annoyance, trying to capture my unwanted attention. I slowly turned my neck while fearing for my life, and trailed my eyes from the floor up to the tiny deep dark black holes of Professor Snape's. His puny black eyes were piercing into my soul discrediting any source of dignity I had, with one tired and emotionless stare. Snape was far from amused that I was sleeping in his class, as it's definitely not the first time I've been caught red handed.

I looked at him and let a sheepish smile spread across my face while a nervous "Yes?" Escaped my pale lips. Unlike my "poor" teacher, my peers were more than entertained by my actions and in fact, I bet some of them were excited and wetting their pants in anticipation for me to finally get what I "deserved". 

I focused my attention back to snape who was literally glaring daggers at me with his stone cold pale features. I let the small smile I was holding turn into a startled expression, so he wouldn't get the wrong idea that I was taking this situation lightly. Which in all honesty, I kind of was. Snape has threatened, and tried, ON numerous occasions to send me to Professor Dumbledore with a demand for expulsion, which has always turned up as a failure.

"I'm sorry Severus, for we can't expel a student for simply falling asleep in class."

Snape would just silently kill me with his monsterous stare while his face twitched in hatred. I would always just sit there in complete silence, thanking Dumbledore for his unearned mercy towards me and others who have felt snape's wrath.

But I have a feeling I won't be that lucky this time, for Dumbledore did say if it happened again there should be some sort of consequence to my lazy yet unalarming actions.

"She can help hagrid keep the quidditch field in tip top shape for the upcoming season!"

Of course as much as I didn't want to participate in helping one of the hairiest, and not to mention most giant man ON Hogwarts keep a damn field from looking messy, it's a lot better than cleaning bathrooms, or if Snape had his way: possible death by sacrifice. I was a lot more content on the idea.

"(Y/N)! Are you listening to a bloody word I am saying or are you to busy daydreaming about how you're gonna have to clean the field for the rest of the school year?" Said Snape through gritted teeth.

I looked over at Jimin, who was obviously disappointed in my lack of effort to pay attention in class and to the Professor. I could tell, by the fact he had his arms crossed in shame and by the fact that he was shaking his head of orange hair in a sideways motion.

"Hey (y/n), you might want to stop looking to your boyfriend for help and answer Professor Snape for once!" Said THE disgusting vile creature, Jeon Jungkook (Slytherin), who high fived Draco Malfoy after he caused the whole class to giggle at the hilarious joke that was my life.