7

As much as it pained me to do, I forced Yoongi off of my frail and aroused body, suddenly feeling a lot lonelier and oddly colder than before. I stared at him with as wild of eyes I could muster as my stomach churned with the fear of getting caught. I actually have no idea what Im going to do and I think I'm actually fucked....(and not in the good way)

fuck....I've never had to worry about this kind of shit before....

Nervous, I bit my lip while quickly trying to fix my jumbled up skirt before bringing my hands up to my tangled mess of hair trying to make myself look the least bit presentable as possible; if that was even possible anymore. Fuck, I probably looked like such a hot mess from our fiercely intense make out session, and it didn't help that this beautiful almost perfect man (literally somehow still looks PERFECT) was standing in the middle of my disheveled room right before curfew. The white haired boy on the other hand, couldn't have looked more calm about the situation at hand. his eyes looked at me before his lips twitched up into the slightest smirk and I was wondering how on earth he was making light of this whole ordeal.

"fuck..... You look so hot like that...damn why do we always get caught...?" he chuckled softly before licking his roughed red lips.

I had my mouth agape and eyebrows twitched up in massive confusion, how the fuck is he always so relaxed about everything?

Yoongi slowly strolled behind the door and gave me a small thumbs up and a sly wink. I have never felt more stupid in my life.

The prefect knocked again.

"Uh...sorry come in !" I said as phlegmatic as I could force myself to sound.

I stood in the middle of my room watching as the door slowly creeked opened, causing Yoongi  and his cocky ass smirk to disappear behind it. Thankfully, the door opened inward instead of out, and damn,  if i could thank who ever designed it that way then god bless their (probably dead) soul.

The prefect walked into the room, with his annoying clipboard and pen in hand looking around, probably judging at how a mess everything was (like the silver spooned stick up the ass he was) . Knowing this guy, he's not really used to anything that's out of place and probably despises anything remotely unsanitary. Finally once he stopped silently judging how unkempt  my small enclosed area was, he rolled his eyes and peered at me, most likely mentally scrutinizing me for how awful I am.

"(y/n) (l/N) ."

"Mark Lee." I responded calmly staring up at his tall figure to meet his eyes. However, I was inwardly screaming, silently embarrassed at how convoluted and disorganized everything was, but hey that was my life.

"Tsk. You're lucky I'm not Dumbledore or it would be 10 points from Slytherin." He said in a 'matter of fact' preppy ass tone. I wanted to remind the ass hat that he was also a slytherin and tell him that really the only person he is really punishing is himself because i really didn't care or give single fuck, even if he took 10,000 points but I kept my mouth sealed completely shut just to get him out as quickly as possible.

I watched closely as he marked a big fat ass red check next to my name to show that I was present, and currently 'not' breaking any of the rules.

ha, asshole. Only if he knew.

He turned around to leave and instantly, I felt a weight raise from my heavy burdened chest, finally letting the much needed air return to my lungs.

All the sudden as soon he was about to leave and exit, he stopped dead in his tracks, before staring at the goddamn door questioningly and reaching his hand out to touch it. I could feel the weight return and holy hell felt it heavier than ever. I wanted to scream and shout, begging him "don't!", but I held it in practically already accepting my unlucky fate.