Hvitserk: Falling in love

Being admired by someone was new for you. Certainly when it was a son of Ragnar Lothbrok. Your daily routine became different with that admiration hanging around. Every day you were looking for him, hoping to see him and if you did your day was better than the one when you didn't see him. What made it complete was when he looked back to you, smiling that boyish grin that made your inside squeeze together. But it was so new for you, this feeling, not knowing if he felt the same. So you didn't do much with it except for waiting out, smile when he smiled, listening, talking, hoping he would drop a hint in which he would tell you he wanted you to. But why would he? You were a slave, a slave that crossed his path once, to which he looked often. He did that with other slaves to ... so why holding on to hope. You crossed him that day again, but he wasn't looking and still you held on to hope, although it was days since the last time you talked to him.

You lost track of time that day, serving your old master. He was a kind man and you were lucky to take care of him and his family. He had always so much stories to tell, so much things to show. He often let you go earlier, just like today, when his daughter visited him and insisted on cooking instead of you. You closed the door behind you and walked through the streets, not knowing what to do with your free afternoon. You just could go from taking care of one family to the other. But you weren't feeling like going home. You were so far gone with your thoughts that you didn't hear him whistle, so you startled as he grabbed you with your hand and pulled you behind a house.
'.' You reacted surprised on his entrance. You looked down to your hand that laid entangled with his and as much as you wanted to keep it there in his warmth you pulled softly back.
'Are you done with work?' He asked joyful. You were still a little startled so you opened your mouth without making any words. 'Y/n.'
'Yes, I mean no. Yes, I'm done with work.' You sighed, embarrassed and growing red cheeks from your stumbling words. 'Sorry.' You excused yourself to him. He was looking at you, eyes scouting your face with that admiring smile of his.
'Don't be. Care for a walk?' He invited you. You looked away from him to the streets. You really should go home, but on the other side they could think you were still working so you nodded.
'Where are we going?' You asked when he trailed you out of the village into the woods.
'That's a surprise.' He answered you with a mischievous smile on his lips. You hate surprised, it got you nervous half of the time somebody said that to you.
'I hate surprises.' You revealed with a tiny voice. He turned around to you and titled his head, eyes rushing over you.
'I didn't imagine you as a girl that hated anything.'
'Well, I hate a few things.' You shrugged.
'Like?' He asked curious. You felt a little insecure under his questioning and it was like he felt it. He grabbed your hand, reassuring you with it in some way.
'I hate surprises, I hate the rain, the cold, I hate my insecurity.'
'I love your insecurity.' He reacted. You looked down, almost bumping in to him as he stood still. 'I always loved this view.' He softly said. You looked and opened your mouth a little, watching. You stood on the edge of the forest, looking over a grain field in full length, ready for harvesting. The sun throw a little sparkle over it and on the end stood a hunting cabin. 'My father always brought us here.'
'It's beautiful.' You whispered, looking over the grain that floated in the curves of the wind. You walked away from his side and stroke your hand over the grain before turning around to him, smiling. He was just looking to you, admiring the view.
'If you make it to that cabin I promise to tell you a secret.' He pointed. You looked to the hunting cabin before looking back to him.
'Why?'
'Because it is fun.' He said with that charming smile on his lips. You bite your lip before running, feeling the adrenaline kick into your body every time you looked over your shoulder to him. In which fantasy you though you could outrun the prince of Kattegat, certainly in this high grain field. You were halfway when you heard him close by. You left out a little scream when he caught you around your waist and startled tickling you.
'No!' You squealed in your laugh as he was merciless. He didn't stopped and it was the only sound on this field, your laugh as he tickled your body. ', please.' You gasped for breath, giggling as you tried to release yourself out of his arms. In a way he seemed to tackle, making you laugh louder as you fell with your back into the grain, pulling him with you. His one hand rested aside your head as his other laid on your waist. Your laugh died away in the intensity of his look. You felt your heart race as he stroke a stand of hair out of your face. You froze under his gaze, his touch and the way he lowered his head to kiss you. But before he could do that you turned your head, squeezing your eyes.
'Y/n.' He panted, leading your head back straight. You opened your eyes and looked at him. 'Tell me not you never been kissed before.'
'I never have been kissed before.' You whispered small. You wanted to get away from him, his body that was so close. 'Maybe we should,' but he interrupted you by gently grabbing your chin before placing his lips on yours. You fell numb under it. Your lips relaxed in this short kiss you hardly returned. Sparks flying through your body without you gaining control of it.
'Let me learn you.' He whispered, pulling his head just enough back to look into your eyes. You nodded, not even thinking straightly. You closed your eyes now, feeling the pressure of his lips again. You opened yours while your fingers softly crawled up his chest, touching his face. You felt his tongue, a sensation that made your body heat up. What was he doing with you? His body relaxed against your and all you could think about was touching him even more.