Chapter 4

Harry´s POV

It was already the afternoon when we were heading to the X-Factor studios to rehearse for our performance later. We were promoting our latest single "Story of My Life" It was the day Kendall and I were going on a date and you could see I was happy but nervous. It wasn´t the publicity what bug me it was that I was actually going on a date with her. If I´m honest she is so pretty , I won´t lie. Niall was a little distant , no wonder why. I was smiling all day. I was in a great humor.

"Why that smile on your face Haz , you have been smiling all day" - Zayn asked me.

"Oh I don´t know I guess I´m happy of being here" - I reply

"If you say so" - Zayn replied

I couldn´t tell the lads what was going to happen until I came back from it. Anyways they will know because the PR Stunt team will make all the photos go on the headlines of every magazine etc..

"Okay guys , get ready for the sound check" - One of the guys told us and we got ready and the song was starting to play.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain,

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days.

I just couldn´t focuse enough. I mean a lot of things were happing through my mind and I was happy but I don´t know there was something there.We finish rehearsing and we went to our dressing rooms. We went out to meet some fans and then went back to our dressing rooms to get ready.The afternoon went really quick and right now we were getting ready to perform on stage. The music started and there we were singing "Story Of My Life".

And I been waiting for this time to come around,

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds.

We finished and it was pretty cool , standing on the X-Factor stage bring so many memories and I totally love it. The fans here are so noisy and sweet. We went backstage and I change of clothes. It was actually getting late. I wanted to be on time for the date. I just got a V-neck shirt and some skinny jeans after that we went in a room and they started interviewing us. I was doing other interviews while Niall , Zayn and Louis were with another one. I just heard the interviewer ask the lads who was their celebrity crush and I just hear Niall say Kendall Jenner. Well shit , he hasn´t got over her but well. I wish I could tell him but I needed to wait. We went out of the studios  and we went to we were staying and I just say goodbye and I told them that was going out with some friends and shit I look at the car clock at it was late so I texted her:

To: Kendall

Sorry for being late. I was in the X-Factor performing. I will be there in a few minutes. H x.

After I texted her I just push the accelerator and arrived at her house a little late but in time.

Kendall´s POV

Oh shit. Today was the date. Going on a publicity date with Harry fucking Styles. Wtf Kendall why are you excited. Anyways all the day I´ve been thinking of the date and how will it be and stuff , I was so nervous. I took a shower and then I realized I don´t know what to wear , I mean dress to impress but anyways. I called Kylie to help me out. It was already 8 p.m. Whoa were did the day go? Anyways so I called Kylie to come up to my room and help me.

"KYLIE! Please come to my room as fast as you can I need your help!" - I shouted and Kylie came to my room so quickly.

"What´s up sissy" 

"I need you to help me choose what to wear but quickly he could be here in any minute" - I was so stressed and nervous and a lot of feelings in my head.