Chapter 6

After that very yummy breakfast, asked me to go shopping, since I didn't have many cloths here. I went to Forever 21, and a few other stores and she bought me some nice cloths. After that we went for lunch at this nice little sushi place.

"So..." Gaga

said right after we ordered our meals.

"We're going to Chicago tomorrow morning to see Taylor, and see your brother and sister. "

"Oh my god! I'm so excited!"

"Yes, we will be leaving tomorrow morning at 9:25, is that alright? The Haus is coming along with us. We are going to have some family time, and then it's time for Roseland!"

The next morning we got to the airport early, and I got to meet the Haus when we boarded the plane. The inner fan girl in me sprouted when I saw Tara and Freddie playing with Fozzi and then Bobby sitting across from them typing  something on a computer.

"H-Hi..." I weakly said, as they all looked towards me. Tara then stood up and ran over to me, followed by Freddie and Bobby.

"Hey doll! I've heard so much about you, I'm so happy to finally see you! Stef didn't let us see until you healed a little bit, so I'm happy you're ok now, and we could see each other!"

"I'm so happy to see you too! all of you!" I said as they all gave me a hug. I then met a lot of the dancers and other people in the crew. I spent most of the plane ride playing with Fozzi, and learning some makeup technicians. It was so nice to be around them, it really felt like family.  The first time it actually felt like...home. The most amazing feeling ever. All it was missing right now was Taylor, Maddy and Harry. As we got off the plane, all I could see was flashing lights, and I was completely blinded. What was going on? Why were the paparazzi here?

"Gaga? What's going on?" I had to shout, because of all the noise. Gaga had only came outside that moment. She pushed me back into the plane, and shut the door. "I'm so sorry..." she said, pulling out her phone. "Hello? We really need some help over here."