Im in all the way

*I do not own Vampire Academy or any of its characters. All rights to the wonder full Richelle Mead(:

Dimitri POV

I couldn't believe she was here, at of all the places I had planned to search for her at this was the last place I would of thought of. The day we found the note I wanted to search for her and beg her to forgive me, it was my fault I pushed her away to many times. I know lissa hadn't recognized her but I did.

She was wearing a short tight black dress similar to the one she wore the night of the lust charm, one of the best nights of my life. She still as beautiful as ever and she looked so... Happy. Was she happy was her being away from all of the people she loved away from me making her happy? She probably hates me I mean I hate myself so I couldn't blame her I broke her heart the night I told her those four awful words.

They were dancing the song that roza would always play when we would practice I wasn't a fan of that type of music but I listen to it for her. She made her way to the center where two guys were waiting I had no idea who one guys was, but the other I definitely knew. My beautiful sweet roza was dancing with Adrian Ivashkov. Rose back was to Adrian's front as they rocked their bodies from side to side. Roza then turned and faced Adrian and she put her hands on his shoulders and brushed her body down his and came back up. Adrian then took the lead as he grabbed roses hand from his neck and put them on his chest and again swayed, and then suddenly the both dropped to the floor and came back up. Бог Damit Что я сделал? (god damn it what did I do) It killed me to see her with him telling her my love faded pushed her straight into his arms.

As the song ended Adrian pulled rose into his arms and leaned her over like they do in all the romantic movies and he kissed her. I was praying to god that roza would pull away and punch him, but she never did. Maybe it was part of the show I needed it to be part of the show, if it was there could still be a chance to get her back and I was determined to get her back.

When they finally pulled away they turned to the audience and bowed, when she came back up she finally realized we were there she had a shocked expression of her beautiful face that I was sure matched mine.

Rose POV

How the hell did they find us? Oh god could I do this could I face them? Wait let me rephrase that could I face HIM? I know lissa would forgive me we were best friends she knew I needed this. I knew that I had to face them eventually but not this soon it had only been a week how did they find us so soon? We were back stage celebrating how amazing the dance routine turned out, Juliet and Ryan had to go back to the stage to tell the students that there were opening for anyone that wanted to join. When they left I turned to Adrian and freaked out

"what they hell are we going to do they found us! I don't know if I can face them" I didn't tell him I was scared to face Dimitri because I didn't want to upset him I still loved Dimitri despite everything.

"Calm down babe, they were going to find us sooner or later" he rubbed my arm trying to calm me down and it worked

"I know I just wish it was later, when I was over Dim.....eh over everything" hopefully he didn't catch that I was going to say Dimitri.

"Look rose I know that you still love him and I know he hurt you and I know it's going to take you a while to get over him" he was quite for a few seconds I could tell he was deciding if he should continue. "If you want you can go back to him rose I would understand I love you so I'm willing to let you go, I want you to be happy even if your happy without me" I could see the sadness in his eyes as he told me this. How did I get so lucky? Adrian was the sweetest guy in the world letting me go so I could be happy even if it meant he was miserable, that had to be true love

"Adrian I'm not leaving you for him, do you not understand how much I love you? I would never do that to you I'm in Adrian I'm in all the way with you, I know it's going to take a while to get over him but every day I spend with you it gets easier. I love YOU Adrian Ivashkov and don't forget it"

"I love you too Rose" I looked up at him and pressed my lips against his in a warm passionate kiss, as we started to deepen the kiss I heard the door open, ugh why did people have to interrupt at such a bad time. I turned around and I found myself staring at who I wanted to see but dreaded to see at the same time.

"Rose" before I could say anything she ran up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug "ive missed you soo much im so glad to see you" I hugged her back

"I missed you to liss" that's when i realized i really did miss my best friend.