Pre wedding

HEY guys I know I've been gone quite some time and understand it okay but in the last year I've been gone I've finished college and I've been working non stop I literally work from 9 to 5 just to stay alive, so I don't have mug time to write but I'm back ready to finish I'll probably write a little bit each day and post on Fridays or Saturdays but I promise I'll update more often. Thank you guys for all your support I love and appreciate you all 💞
SORRY for any errors you might find I'm no expert lol

*****************************************
Rose POV
"Good morning esme, are those pancakes i smell they smell amazing?" I ask as I look at the table full of delicious looking breakfast

"Yes chocolate chip pancakes just for you, i had a feeling two would be craving them, i added a little extra choclate in their for you" she says as she hands me a plate full of pancakes.

"Thanks Esme your the best you know me so well , are the guys in the dinning room?"

"Yes they just went in there as well as vivian, your uncle and Dad are in his office doing god knows what"

I roll my eyes when she mentions Vivian or vee as she likes to be called which By the way I refuse to call her by which I know bugs her any ways Vivians a friend of Kat that also happens to be an ex girlfriend of Dimitri. Shes been staying here for the last week and has been all over dimitri since the minute she got here, apparently i am the only one who notices.

As I make my way to the dining I can hear her laughing like a damn hyena at something someone said, god i can't stand her this last week every time I was spending alone time with Dimitri she would find a way to interrupt.
"Dimi can you help me with this ..... Dimi can you take me here.....Dimi do you remember the time we...."  She was seriously  getting on my last nerve and the worst part I couldn't up and say a thing to her like I said no one seemed to notice and she was Kats friend I didn't want to ruin her big day,  but she was definitely up to something and that something involved my Russian God.

As I walked into the dinning room there she was basically sitting in Dimitri's  lap and again taking about old times, I roll my eyes as I hear the last of what she's saying

" Goooood morning " I sing  make my way to the empty seat next to Dimitri.

" Damn Rosie couldn't fit anything else on that plate or what?" Christian asks with a wide smirk

" good morning daddy" I whisper as i lean into my man as a place a soft kiss on his lips that soon gets a little deeper  a soft moan escapes my mouth ad well as a groan from his, we soon pull away not wanting to give everyone a show as  we both know it has happened in the past.

I turn to Christian to address his little comment " Shut it sparky I'm with child what's your excuse? I smirk waiting for a reply and when I don't get one I begin to dig in God I'm so hungry.

As I look around he table everyone's having their own little conversations, Adrian and the guys talking bachelor party plans little do they know we already have a Co-bachelor party planned. Vivian has backed off Dimitri and is now with Lisa, Mia and Kat  talking about the last finishing touches on the weeding which we have to go and  take care of  in a few hours. My dad and uncle or as always talking about business.

I could help but smile as I looked around the table at all the people I loved minus one of course, so much had changed in the past few months, how alone and unloved I felt now I was surrounded by so much love.

"Thanks to you baby boy since finding out about you I've been nothing but happy I cant wait to meet you your the best thing that's has happened to me and your daddy" I think to myself as a rub my tummy soothing my baby boy who's doing God knows what in there.
I tighten my grip and dimitris hand he I return squeezes back and gives my a shy smile as he continues to feed Alex who's places safely on the table between us

" Your going to be an amazing father Dimitri I'm so luck to have you both in my life, I'm so happy you kept fighting for me... for us when you found me all those months ago" I say as tears stream down my face

He quickly wipes my tears sways and with one hand cups my face and another my bump " You two mean the world to me my day starts and ends with you both, since the moment I laid eyes on you until my last breath, I will always love you Roza nothing and no one can ever come between us ever again don't forget that" At that exact moment my baby boy starts moving like crazy almost like he's saying I'll make sure of that.

"I love you" I say with a small smile

"I love you too babe so much"

*******************************************

"OMG I can't believe your getting married tomorrow! And you" lissa points at me "your having a baby in a little over a month a beautiful baby boy that I will spoil like no other"

"I know lissa I can't believe I'm getting married, I mean when I decided to come here with my dad I had no idea that I would be reunited with the love of my love and gain three sisters all at once cause that's what you guys are to me my sisters" Kat said as we walked around the backyard making sure everything was set up for tomorrow.

"Awwww Kat we love you too I'm so glad you and Alex came into our lives when you did" I say as I wipe the tears away "God these hormones are insane, baby boy your turning me into such a wimp" I rub and coo and my baby bump which is moving around like crazy God what is he doing in there slaying strigoi?

" rose your bump is so cute, it's so small it's like your not even pregnant I swear when I was 8 months with Alex I was the size of a whale"

"Haha yeah right Kat we've seen the pictures your were tiny right guys?" I ask lissa and Mia who are now off in their own world talking about how amazing the wedding is going to be. They both reply a quick Heck yes before continuing with wedding details

"Well I felt like a whale" she giggles "but anyways let's go inside everything is pretty much ready for tomorrow"

"Yeah come on I don't know about you but we are starving" I say rubbing my tummy at this rate I'LL be the size of a whale.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 31, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

What's left behind (Vampire academy Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें