with you

-

-

they grew apart though it didn't happen spontaneously. it started with the decreasing amount of the messages that they sent to each other, the calls that only last for a minute, the look that they gave to each other are becoming lesser and lesser and to one point, it didn't even happen anymore.

the reasons of their breaking relationship were because they were majoring in two different things and they were busy with the finals and jiyeon was also trying to keep a distance between them, thinking it'd be the best for her so she could give up her feelings for him that weren't supposed to be there.

and he noticed that. minhyun noticed how she'd turn her way when she saw him, he noticed how she never accepted his calls or how she ignored his texts. – maybe it was selfish of her to hurt him without her having an intention of it. all she wanted is her feelings for him to be gone and until then, she couldn't face him properly.

but minhyun didn't know her reason for avoiding him like that and it was stressing him out. it was their final week yet he couldn't get his mind straight because everything reminds him of jiyeon.

and he ended up almost failing his final tests since he couldn't focus on what he was doing.

but aside of that, he once braved himself to knock her door without telling her first, but she wasn't there – or so her roommate said. eunseo told him that she was going out with seongwoo and asked him if he has a message for her. minhyun excused himself after rejecting her offer. it was nice though, but he prefers talking to jiyeon directly.

a voice message also was sent to her once and she cried her heart out in her room when she heard his voice on her phone which cause seongwoo to questioning her when he saw her puffy eyes on their first date. she told him it was because of a movie and seongwoo knew she lied, but he didn't ask her more about it.

'jiyeon-ah, do you realize how long has it been since the last time we hung out? how can you just ignore me like that, hmmm? i have a lot of stories that i want to tell you. so let's hang out like we used to, jiyeon.

and i miss you. a lot. please reply me soon.'

-

minhyun wasn't the fighter type and definitely wasn't the type who would get himself into a fight with someone else either. but that night, when he thought by attending the party that his senior made could get jiyeon off from his mind, he instead got himself choked on a beer that his senior told him to drink and a fistfight.

he was okay with boys talking about how pretty jiyeon is because himself agreed with them – although the fact he saw her doing something embarrassing and such. he was also okay with them asking about her to him, so he knew what kind of guy who tries to get her because she deserves the best. but he definitely wasn't okay when he heard one of them saying she seemed easy because of her innocence.