Chapter 1

A/N- Hey guys! That last chapter was really short, but I promise that the other chapters will be a lot longer. Sorry for any grammatical errors and misspellings.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a classroom full of students, there was a little boy who was so happy to be in an academy, to finally be one step closer to being as cool as his older brother. He was going to make his brother and father proud, but little did he know that his life would change forever in a single day. 

The boy had raven hair and deep onyx eyes. He had a smile on his face as he was walking home. He was practically skipping. Today was the day that the students got there tests back, and he had aced his test with flying colors. He just couldn't wait to show his older brother, and maybe he would help train him! 

But when he reached the Uchiha compound his face fell. He rushed home and witnessed what no little boy should witness. And he would forever remember that moment, forever remember that day. The day his brother betrayed him and the leaf. The day his brother killed his clan. That dreadful day of which his whole family was killed. Because that was not the older brother that he knew, not the older brother that he played with just yesterday, and not the older brother that he had loved. 

He would gather hate, just like his older brother said to, and he would avenge his family. He would kill his older brother. Because he was an avenger. 

The boy ran off into the woods and cried, and sobbed. He tripped on a root and fell and scraped his knee. He was going to get stronger. He was going to get smarter. He was going to get faster, and he was going to lock up all of his feelings. He was an avenger! 

The boy stayed on the ground clutching his knee in pain. Why did this have to happen now? He looked around his surroundings to see where he was. It looked like he was lost. His eye caught a glimpse of pink. He stared at it to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, he pinched himself, and it was still there. It was a pink silk ribbon. He limped over to it to find it had kanji on it.

Overcome Hardships.

"Are you ok?" A soothing feminine voice asked.

"hn. Go away."

"But why?"

"....."

"That's what I thought. Anyway, let me see that scrape." The boy turned around to find an older girl with a cherry blossom mask, and brown hair. She had a pink top on with black shorts, but what caught his eye was the pink silk ribbon tied on her wrist, it is quite similar to the one he was holding now. She was walking closer until she loomed over him. She knelt down and grabbed his leg, looking at it. Then her hands glowed a green color as it healed up the scrape. He looked at it in awe.

"You should be more careful wondering around like that."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Well, I never said it mattered to me.  Here let me tell you a story, ok?" 

"hn."

"There once was a girl with raven hair, she was always happy and had a bright future ahead of her. She was beautiful, caring, kind, and very happy, everyone loved her. She had everything. She had parents who spoiled her, but not too much, she had an older sister who was her best friend, what more could she ask for? She even had a dream to become a medic. She had lots of friends, and she would always hang out with them, and still come home in time for dinner.

So, one day she was walking home from the park, where she was hanging out, she was super happy and excited to go home and eat dinner. She got to her house, only to find a pool of blood in the hallways. She yelled out for her parents, but she couldn't find them. Until She saw something no one should ever see, her parents getting killed right before her very eyes. And the one who killed them, was her very own sister, whom she trusted so very much. She was absolutely heart broken. Her sister escaped, and the little girl with raven hair swore she would avenge her family and get revenge on her parents' killer, her sister.