Chapter 8

A/N- Hey guys! I am back with another chapter! Everything is so confusing. I am really in the mood to write right now so here I am. 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde teenager showed up at the gates of the village he called home. He wore the brightest smile on his face and bag strapped to his back. A white haired man stood behind him with a giant scroll attached to his back. 

"I'm back!" He yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You summoned me Tsunade?" A girl with brown hair in a bun and green eyes asked the Hokage.

"I did, I need a replacement for Sasuke Uchiha on Team 7, and I was wondering if you would like to take the spot." She asked with hope in her eyes.

"With all due respect Tsunade, I would like to decline that offer. I am flattered, but I am not fit for that job." She said. Tsunade sighed.

"I thought so, but can't blame me for trying."

"But I can give you a recommendation, I met a person a while back.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cherry Blossom huh?"

"Yeah, I saw her myself, she has this weird jutsu that controls plants or somethin.."

"Really? And where was the last time you saw this person? What did she look like?"

"Well she has brown hair and glowing green eyes, A cherry blossom mask that is very beautiful, and a pink ribbon tied around her wrist. I last saw her on the border to the Hidden Stone village."

"I see, and do you know her affiliation?"

"I am not sure, she seems more like a mercenary to me. I didn't think she was with any village, she wasn't like those ANBU." A man chuckled in reponse.

"Oh, she has an affiliation alright." He smirked. "And I am going to find her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey mom, I know it's been a while. I just have been a bit stressed lately." Sakura said looking at a grave. 

"Mom?" She said her voice cracking. "I really want your hug right now, you would know what to do," she said in a sad tone.

"Dad. I miss your laugh and jokes, I wish you guys would come back." Sakura said as she placed flowers on both of their graves.

She turned her back to the little grave she made in her backyard when she was younger. Tears were streaming down her face as she walked away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hokage-sama you called?" A boy with pitch black hair asked as he bowed in front of the Hokage.

"You have been recommended by one of my most trusted shinobi, how do you feel about joining a certain team?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------