Chapter One.

Katya peered through the curtains from backstage. It was the last battle of the seasons show, it had been a long, tiring tour but Katya wouldn't have changed it for the world. It was Violets last solo performance for bots, the bass from the speakers made it hard for anyone to communicate backstage, they were used to it by now keeping in mind that Violet performed bettie at every single show. As Katya watched on, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to be confronted by the queen of snakes herself.
"Excuse me" Alaska politely asked as she wiggled beside Katya, ready for her performance. Katya stepped to the side and shot a cheesy grin at violet as she walked towards her. Violet slumped down as soon as she was out of sight from the crowd and playfully rolled her eyes.
"I wouldn't be bothered if i never had to sing that again."
"Sing?" Katya quickly replied which earned her a quick shove from the season 7 winner.
"Fuck you, hooker."
Katya pushed her tongue passed her lips and rubbed her tuck.
Violet grimaced before walking backstage, Katya in tow.

/-/-/

The show had finished, the queens had made their final bow and everyone reluctantly left the stage, Adore once again being the last in line.
In the one mediocre sized dressing room that they all shared, it was chaos. Makeup flying everywhere as they all tried to pack up, pieces of wigs were covering the floor, stains on the carpets and a bunch of sweaty queens who were now out of drag but lacking a shower.
They had all decided that after their last ride on the tour bus that would take them back to the hotel, they were all going out for a drink to celebrate the success of battle of the seasons. They eventually packed everything up and rammed into their tour bus.

Michelle was at the front of the bus telling stories of her and Ru from the past to some of the queens as the group, Courtney, Sharon, Violet, Miss Fame and Adore waited on the others to get ready for a night out.
Katya slid out from the back room to join the others as she finished getting ready. Her eyes laid on Violet and the only space left was a minuscule gap between her and Fame, as she approached, Fame laid her legs across Violets lap, almost refusing to even make eye contact with her. So Katya just stood by herself, texting Trixie on her phone as she was in the area, persuading the queen to join them on their night out.