Chapter Two.

The music was loud, the club was packed like sardines and the queens weren't quite wasted but they were getting there. Katya was leaning on the bar as she waited for her drinks, it was her round. Trixie laid her head on Katya's shoulder and let out a whine.
"Why did you make me come here, i can't stand these bitches" Katya pouted, perching her chin on top of Trixies head.
"There's always time for a cocktail" Katya cooed in her best Kasha Davis impression. Katya quickly peered over her shoulder to look at the other queens. She noticed that Miss Fame had been clinging to violet since the show earlier that night. Katya and Trixie carried the drinks with difficulty over to their private table and the queens poured towards them to grab their drink.
"Thanks, babe." Violet leant in to give Katya a cheek to cheek kiss before rejoining Miss Fame on the sticky seats of their booth. Katya grinned but it slowly faded as she watched Violet and Fame. Trixie quickly tugged Katya down beside her and let out a sigh.
"What the fuck are you doing?" She mumbled, trying to keep a gentle tone.
"What?" Katya scoffed.
"Why would you even go there. You told me you wouldn't touch a Rugirl." Trixie shrugged.
"I haven't done anything!" Katya picked up her coke as she pushed herself up on her feet.
"Like it has anything to do with you, anyway" Katya snapped before walking out to the smoking area. Trixie leant forward slightly as she was about to get up, but instead rolled her eyes and sipped on her drink.

Katya shimmed through small gaps, winding around people to find somewhere where she could have a cigarette and personal space.
"Katya!"
She quickly whipped around trying to find who called her until she saw Sharon gesturing her to come over.
Katya placed a cigarette between her teeth, patting down her pockets. Soon enough Sharon snatched a lighter from her bag and let the flame do its work.
"Thanks" Katya quickly mumbled.
Sharon nodded, quickly raising an eyebrow at the queen in front of her.
"Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She quickly sipped on her bottle of beer.
"No, it's nothing." She quickly shrugged.
Sharon wasn't one to pry so she waited for Katya to finish her cigarette and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Do one shot with me?"
Katya quickly shook her head.
"No, no. I'm not a drinker."
Sharon huffed, but she hadn't given up.

The two walked hand in hand into the club, eventually finding their way back to the table. Katya glanced over at Trixie who had a face like a slapped ass, nobody was talking to her and she was sitting by herself. But right now, Katya couldn't care less about her and her controlling ways. She caught sight of Fame and Violet dancing a couple feet from the table, a bit close for comfort if you ask her. She quickly turned towards Sharon.
"About that shot.."
Sharon smirked as she led her to the bar.