•14•

"Wow. Ditching me already?" She half joked. She felt awkward standing in undergarments when he was fully clothed, and she wondered if he purposely wanted to make her feel mortified of it all. She wanted to slap him. She wanted to yell at him for making fun of her, for thinking virgins were not worth his time.

"Hmm," he hummed, he turned sideways at her, his mouth a thin line. "No. Actually, I'm gonna teach you the arts of the bedroom."

Oh.

He stood closer and held her shoulders, pushing her on the bed. She found herself lying on the surface of the mattress with him above her, his knees resting on either side of her as he took his blazer off. Tie. Shirt. As teasingly as possible, gazing down at her ever so intensely.

The room's small chandelier gave his golden skin a second layer of a heavenly hue, glowing his bronze skin like an expensive jewel. "You acted experienced enough back in the hallway. So I guess there is no need to start easy from here."

He bent over and grabbed a fistful of her hair, a gasp escaping from her mouth. He took the chance to kiss her, hard and fierce, biting her lower lip in the process. His other hand found her breast, tentatively squeezing at the soft clothed flesh.

She squirmed below him, moaning in his mouth as she tried to focus on the kiss, his hands in her hair and on her chest, each of the ministrations breaking pieces of her patience away like hands.

She then felt something on her still covered womanhood; his hand had somehow gotten there, rubbing the spot like trying out a new toy. She moaned in surprise, instinctively grabbing his wrist, the unknown pleasure too new to handle.

"Mm? Giving up already? Don't you want me to be your first?" He whispered, bringing his lips close to her ear. Prick.

The word probably showed on her expression in some way, because he smirked like a devil and dipped his head low, nipping at the skin of her chest. He moved lower. Pressing his lips on her stomach, he kissed the skin before tracing it with his tongue, the act more ticklish than pleasurable.

Without warning, he went kneeling on the floor before grabbing her legs and pulling her over, ending up with her core inches away from his face. She flushed deeply at that, already guessing how Taehyung's mouth is going to treat her.

His gaze was still and unmoving on hers, so hungry and wanting that her stomach started to twist in excitement, a rollercoaster on the move. He slowly licked his lips before dipping his head between her legs.

~