I tried a terrifying site

So I found a site on one of the wattpad clubs and decided to try it out.In the site you have to write for a certain time or word count straight with no stops or you loose your work.I only tried 5 minutes ((I was gonna do ten but I failed so I went lower.)) Here is the result its a little choppy due to I had to keep going and was afraid it would make me fail

She stood in the closet whimpering trying to control the sounds she was making.She couldnt it was unbeliveable.They would kill her if they found her or at least they would attempt to.The thought was enough to get her heart pumping.Jenna was terrifed for sure.She sighed quietly as she heard their footsteps they were near by.She was in dangerous.She was in danger.They could find her an minute.She couldnt prodicte what they would do when they did.They could torture her.For waht?She didnt know.She didnt know why.Jenna only knew bits and peices of information.Everything else was a blur.Everything else was unknown.Then the door opened quickly.Jenna gasped as she saw something undescribable.Something that was more terrifying then her friends and family.It was taller than her towering over her with 5 eyes and long legs.It had blue skin and long fangs.She wanted to scream and cry and throw a tantrum."Im not here to hurt you"It said but its tone made her think otherwise.Its looks made her think otherwise.Jemma went to run when she stopped in front of Bess her school friend.Hr best friend to be exact.She didnt know if she could trust her.She could couldnt she? She trusted Beth with everything else.But with her life?THat seemed impossible."Bess!"Jenna cried."Im here"BEss said frowning."Help me please"jenna decided to trust her she would have to deal with her mistake latter if it was a mistake.She doubted that it was.

A slightly fixed  version

She stood in the closet whimpering trying to control the sounds she was making.She couldn't it was unbelievable. They would kill her if they found her or at least they would attempt to.The thought was enough to get her heart pumping.Jenna was terrified for sure.She sighed quietly as she heard their footsteps they were near by.She was in dangerous.She was in danger.They could find her an minute.She couldn't predict what they would do when they did.They could torture her.For what?She didn't know.She didn't know why.Jenna only knew bits and pieces of information.Everything else was a blur.Everything else was unknown.Then the door opened quickly.Jenna gasped as she saw something  that she couldn't describe. Something that was more terrifying then her friends and family.It was taller than her towering over her with 5 eyes and long legs.It had blue skin and long fangs.She wanted to scream and cry and throw a tantrum."I'm not here to hurt you"It said but its tone made her think otherwise.Its looks made her think otherwise. Jenna went to run when she stopped in front of Bess her school friend.Her best friend to be exact.She didn't know if she could trust her.She could couldn't she? She trusted Beth with everything else.But with her life?That seemed impossible."Bess!"Jenna cried."Im here"Bess said frowning."Help me please"Jenna decided to trust her she would have to deal with her mistake latter if it was a mistake.She doubted that it was.

This was in five minutes not hardcore now shall we make it hardcore?Same time five minutes

Hard core made it  was worse I couldnt see what I was typing or what I typed I kept making mistakes and I knew it but etheir way the adventure of Jenna continues.

"With whats happening Jenna?"Bess asked."I I dont really know its hard to explain but"Jena could barley talkSHe could barley breath.Jenna couldnt even explain what was happening when she didnt know herself."Its just it seems like everyone is against me"Jenna said."Thats probably not true it seems like youre just parionoid explain"Beth said."OKay well it started when I got home:Jenna said."What started?"Bess asked."Do I have to explain it>Cant we just run it doesnt seem like theres time their here"Jenna said."Jenna you seem crazy isnane maybe:BEss said."I might be insane but wha if Im not ?Im telling the true Iand Ill explain once we o"Jenna said she wanted to leave and never come back.FLashes of what happened were in her mind.SHe couldnt get rid of them."Explain as we go?"Bess said."OKay so I got home and my parents were there and everything was normal like a normal day tehn out of nowhere my mom picked up a knife"Jenna said."Are you sure you wetent over reacting it could of just been to cut something or spread butter"Bess said."I know thats what I thought but then she started yelling at me"JEnna said."Yelling waht?"Bess said."I dont know words it was hard to tell what she was saying it was in a nother lanue I think not what we learn in school."You sure its not just stress that si cousing this?"BEth asked."I dont know so fodnt you believe me?"JEnna asked."Yea I do just continue"BEss looked at the door before getting infront of Jenna.Jenna gave a confsued look before trying to get past Bess/"Bess we need to go

heres a screenshot of the screen it takes you to after you finish writing

A slightly edited version 

"With whats happening Jenna?"Bess asked."I I don't really know its hard to explain but"Jenna could barley talkShe could barley breath.Jenna couldn't even explain what was happening when she didn't know herself."Its just it seems like everyone is against me"Jenna said."That's probably not true it seems like you're just paranoid explain"Beth said."Okay well it started when I got home"Jenna said."What started?"Bess asked."Do I have to explain it?Cant we just run it doesnt seem like theres time there's here"Jenna said."Jenna you seem crazy insane maybe"Bess said."I might be insane but what if I'm not ?I'm telling the true and Ill explain once we go"Jenna said she wanted to leave and never come back.Flashes of what happened were in her mind.She couldn't get rid of them."Explain as we go?"Bess said."Okay so I got home and my parents were there and everything was normal like a normal day then out of nowhere my mom picked up a knife"Jenna said."Are you sure you werent over reacting it could of just been to cut something or spread butter"Bess said."I know that's what I thought but then she started yelling at me"Jenna said."Yelling what?"Bess said."I don't know words it was hard to tell what she was saying it was in another langue I think not what we learn in school."You sure its not just stress that is causing this?"Beth asked."I don't know dont you believe me?"Jenna asked."Yea I do just continue"Bess looked at the door before getting in front of Jenna.Jenna gave a confused look before trying to get past Bess."Bess we need to go"

It was definetley a fun thing to try if I wanted to lets say GIVE MYSELF A HEART ATTACK.I thought I would have to rewrite it but I ended up only failing one time which was the first time.I dont think I would use it alot though but its fun to do when bored.

http://www.themostdangerouswritingapp.com/