On set

Y/n pov

I was sitting in Cameron's trailer waiting for him to get a break from filing Descendants 2. This was a pretty normal thing for me, I would come here everyday when I didn't have anything to do. I was currently on Instagram live just talking to some of supporters. I looked in the comments to answer a new question. What do you and Cam do when he's not working? I smiled slightly at the question. "Cam and I usually lounge around if he's been working all week and he has a day or two off. Durning the times he flies during the day and has the nights off we have a date night or just stay in the house and watch Netflix eventually doing something active or Cam trying to teach me how to dance" I said laughing at a memory. I looked at the comments and seen they were telling me to turn around. I turned around to see Cam standing there in one of his outfits. "Oh hey babe I didn't even hear you come in" I stand standing up. "That's okay babygirl" he said giving me a kiss. I smiled and kissed back for a second. "How much longer do you have" I asked looking him in the eye. "We have to leave know since we are under age" he said smiling. "Okay, I'll get our stuff and you go get that wig and makeup off" I said kissing his cheek pushing him off towards the door. He gave me a smile before walking out. I looked down at my phone before sitting back down. The comments were blowing up. Goals. Fucking Goals😍😭. Otp😍😍. Mom and Dad😍. I blushed slightly before saying "Well it looks like I have to go guys it was fun talking to you! See you soon, love you all bye!" I blew a kiss at the camera before ending the live. I grabbed my laptop, chargers, and headphones before grabbing my bag with Cams stuff in it. He walked back in with his hair messy and in the clothes he wore this morning. I smiled at him and walked towards him. I fixed his hair out of his face and put beanie on his head. He grabbed my hips bringing them closer to him before kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. Things got a little heated and he pushed me on the couch, straddling my waist. He started kissing my neck and I let out a small moan. There was bang on the door which caused Cam to jump off me. We both blushed like crazy and fixed ourselves before walking out. I was standing behind Cam as we walked out. We saw Sofia, Dove and Booboo standing there. "We wanted to say goodbye, but we see you guys had other things planned" Dove smirked. I put my head on Cameron's back blushing. "Stop teasing them" Booboo laughed. I moved beside Cameron and Sofia hugged me. "I haven't seen you in forever, we have to hangout soon" she said. "We can go shopping I need some new clothes" I said. "No you don't our closet is filled with clothes" Cam whined. I rolled my eyes. "There's never to many clothes" Dove stated as she hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back before Cam let out a groan. "You guys are going to steal her and take her shopping soon, aren't you?" He said looking at us. The girls both nodded there heads. I looked at Booboo and he held his arms out. I smiled and jumped into his arms hugging him. He hugged me back laughing. "Booboo can you not steal my girlfriend" Cam said rolling his eyes. "Nobody could steal me from you Cammy" I said getting down from Booboo and grabbing his hand. He smiled and kissed my hand before somebody told us to leave. "We'll see you guys tomorrow" I said waving. They all waved back as we entered the car. I leaned onto Cams body and he kissed my temple as I fell asleep.