teaser

The darkness embraced the whole room with no trace of light except the one coming from the moon outside.

It was silent, the night was deep.

But the two men on the corner were not left unnoticed, sweat dripping, skin slapping, eyes giving out pure lust.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, trying his best to surpress his moans and all the other sinful sounds he knows he's not capable of hiding.

But with the sudden hard thrust, the sudden pleasure that was given directly on his prostate, he couldn't handle it anymore and let out a silent whimper.

The grip in his waist tightened and suddenly a hand was snaking its way towards Jungkook's mouth forcing him to suck on two fingers to keep him quiet.

But the man behind him gave no mercy as he continued to thrust deep inside him, fast, hard and ruthless. His small laugh was mocking, and Jungkook shivered as he felt the hot breath just below his ears and just above his neck.

Jungkook moaned into the fingers he was sucking when he felt a tounge press itself on his neck and give a long lick, slowly. He felt him stop, the cock inside him had stopped but he felt it pulse angrily, the girth inside him was too much to take in and it stopped just directly on his prostate. Just there, poking it.

Then he heard that laugh again, so mocking, it was as if what they were doing were not enough and the man behind him had to rub it in his face, all the shame.

The hot breath lingering on his ears once again, he felt the hands on his waist disappear, the warmth gone. The grip that was once there was too tight that he felt it leaving a nasty mark.

Then there was a hand on his chin, making him look at the bed with all the force.

"Be quiet baby." The voice was low, raspy and Jungkook could've come right then and there.

Then suddenly, there was a movement. The bed shaked once, and then stopped. The person in it shifted its position in a more comfortable one.

"You wouldn't want your wife to hear us babe."

And Jungkook froze, looking at the bed with pure horror as he watched his wife sleep in peace.

But his horror disappeared when he felt him thrust again, in fast and hard movements.

"J-jimin" he moaned, it was too much. Jungkook couldn't take all the pleasure right now.

Fucking in the middle of the night, inside their bedroom with his wife sleeping just in front of them. It didn't make Jungkook scared, oh no.

It made him excited, made him feel more erotic. Just the thought of fucking in front of his sleeping wife with the man he truly loves with the risks of having them caught sparks something inside of Jungkook.

It makes him feel dirty, it was as if it's making him feel like he's a slut, and that's exactly what he wanted.

But who could he blame, he was just a man who wanted nothing but happiness with someone he loves.

So Jungkook faced back, and took Jimin's face in his hands. And muttered "I love you."

Jimin answered with a very sweet smile and a low "I love you too precious."

And they kissed.

x—