two

Jungkook was born in a family well known in Korea, the Jeons.

His line of family was never rich at the very start, in fact they were just another normal family. But his great great grandfather had a dream, he was ambitious, he had sacrificied his small savings to build company after company from scratch, working hard to grow and improve what is now known as the most successful business throughout the years.

From 5 star hotels to international airlines, the Jeons owned them, the whole world knew them.

Because of this Jungkook had learned from a very young age that they had money and that his family works hard to earn them.

Jungkook was an only child, having given everything he ever wanted and all the love his parents had.

So why is he in this situation?

Jungkook sighed as he held the glass of wine tighter in his hands, as he looked outside the window.

The night sky was full of stars and yet the moon refused to show itself, hiding behind the dark clouds never to be seen that night.

Looking down, the city was no different to the sky, all the bright colorful lights blending into different shades but nothing interesting other than that, sure there were lights from tall buildings and cars and all the people walking on the street from the busy city, but where's the moon?

Jungkook took one last sip of his wine before setting it down on the small table beside his chair and shifted his gaze from the overlooking window to the bed in the center of the room.

It was only a few hours ago when the wedding happened and Jungkook still couldn't believe that he's a married man now— his wife sleeping soundly on the bed.

He was tired  and he felt disgusted of himself, having made love to his newly wedded wife on the night of their wedding but he knew sooner or later they'd have to try again— thinking of the company in mind, he can't deny the fact that he needs a heir.

He stood up and quietly made his way out of their hotel room, his own feet dragging him to the place the only person he ever wants to see now.

As he walked Jungkook thought of the times before all this happened, when he was but a 7 years old child who knew nothing of what the future had in store for him.

And now thinking back, maybe it wasn't a coincidence that he was introduced to both Jimin and Lisa when he was young. He was innocent to think back then that his parents wanted him to have friends which is why their parents had talked about them being playmates.

What he didn't know that was that it wasn't just for mere playtime— his future was decided then that he would grow up with a strong bond with the two children to strengthen the relationship between the three family companies they had.

Jungkook was the heir to the Jeon company, Lisa was the heir to the Manoban company and Jimin was the heir to the Park company— it was only fitting to have them be in good terms at such a young age to make them good business partners in the future.

Even then it was already decided that Jungkook would marry Lisa when he grew up because it would benefit both ther family companies greatly, and Jungkook was to be bestfriends with Jimin because it would also be of benefit with the long term good relationship between the Jeons and the Park.

Jungkook being an only child, he held the weight of being the only heir. He felt the pressure and responsibility of their company— of his family. He couldn't turn down his parents when he wanted to because he knew he had to make a sacrifice even if it meant his happiness.

Don't get Jungkook wrong, Lisa was a wonderful and talented woman, she is kind towards people and yet she knows when to be strict when it comes to her family's company. She is very strategic and knows and how to get things for the benefit of her company and Jungkook loves her dearly and has always looked up to her as a great inspiration— but it will only end up to that, he can only love her as his sister and look at her as an inspiration.

Jungkook fell for the wrong person, but he has no regrets.

So when he found himself knocking on his door at 12 in the midnight wearing only his silk robe and the moment the door opened to have both their eyes meet, Jungkook did not hesitate to throw himself at the warm welcoming arms of the person he loves so dearly.

Jungkook heard the door shut behind them but he couldn't care less of what is happening in his surroundings when he was led inside to the luxurious couch, still pressed up in the chest of the man he swore his heart to.

"Why are you crying love?" He heard him say, and Jungkook didn't even realize he was crying until it was pointed out to him.

Jungkook raised his head to meet the eyes that looked at him with such warmth and admiration.

"I love you Jimin." he whispered all of a sudden.

Jimin chuckled and with one hand wrapped around the waist of his younger lover he took his other hand and tucked the younger's hair behind his ear.

"You came to me at 12 in the midnight to tell that? How romantic Kook." He joked to which Jungkook pouted to.

"Aww don't get mad at me now, I was only joking. You know how much it makes me go crazy to see you pout. I love you too." Jimin muttered as he took Jungkook's chin in his hand and led both their lips to a warm kiss.

Jungkook wrapped his arms behind Jimins neck and detached himself from the kiss.

"Please make love to me— show me how much you love me. . . Please" he whispered with pure desperation and need laced in his voice.

And who was Jimin to deny such a pretty plead from his lover? He will never get tired of showing how much he loves him, he could do this for his whole life as long as he gets to show and remind the younger how much he loves him.

Jimin slowly lowers Jungkook to lay on the couch and also himself on top of the younger, never leaving his hands on the younger's waist and his cheeks.

Jungkook stares up to look at Jimin's eyes again and realizes— maybe this is the moon he's been looking for all along? The moon to guide him and show him the way among all these stars on which he couldn't care less about.

And with no time wasting they connect their lips again on a heated kiss under the bright moonlight.

A perfect timing to capture such love when the moon suddenly decided to show itself after hiding from the dark clouds.

x—

Hi, miss me? Sorry for being away for too long.

Also, everyone was so triggered when the story revealed that Kook was getting married to Lisa so here's a brief explanation to why he married her. And also, what's a story of mine without a PLOT TWIST? Get your hearts ready cuz you're all in for a damn rollercoaster ride.