7

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't sure if i should talk to Taehyung today.
Knowing me I'd probably mess up and push him further away than he already is.
All i wanted was to help him...

I saw him walking around with headphones in.
I cautiously walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder.
He got a bit of a fright but took out his headphones.

It was quiet for a moment. 
"I'm sorry." We both said and laughed. "Its ok." Man we need to stop doing that.

"Jungkook I'm sorry. I wasn't having a good day and took it out on you." He looked down. I lifted his chin.

"Its fine, really. I shouldn't have pushed you."

Taehyung's POV

I was getting that weird feeling again, the one that i only feel around Jimin.
Why do i keep getting this feeling?!
He still had his hand on my chin.
I started to blush.
He realised and did as well, removing his hand in the process.
I surprised him by giving him a hug.
"I'm glad you're not mad at me." I said.

"I could never get mad at you." I pulled away and we started walking around.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He laughed. "Whats so funny?"

After catching his breath from laughing he spoke. "Dude, I'm gay."

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled. "I am too actually. Thats why i don't really have any friends. Anyway let me try again. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nupe, I'm a single pringled. How about you?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm seeing a boy currently. He doesn't go to this school though." He had a bit of a sad look on his face. I just shrugged it off.

"Oooo give me details! What's his name? Is he nice? Does he treat yo- no he better treat you right. And most importantly, is he hot?"

"Settle down there. His name is Jimin. He is one of the nicest guys i know. And of course he's hot."

"He sounds like a wonderful guy. I'll have to meet him someday." I hummed in response.